✟70,310.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Greetings friends.

Please read, pray and listen to the following devotions, prayer needs and sermons. Please listen to the series on Pilgrim's progress

PSALM 66

16 Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.

THE CHRISTIAN'S CLARION CALL

Salvation from sin and having a relationship with God is truly the most amazing thing that can happen to anyone. I know that becoming a child of God on 15th, February, 1975 was the defining moment of my life, and I know that becoming a Christian is also the defining moment of many who are reading this devotion.

One of the reasons we are to tell (testify) what God has done for us among his people, is that it encourages them to press on. There is something about hearing how another person came to faith or how another believer is growing in grace. It is amazing to our souls to hear these (Testimonies)things.

We should always seek to encourage our fellow believers, by telling them, what blessings God has given us. We must share how God has opened up his word to us and spoken to us directly.

When was the last time you encouraged people in your church or an individual brother or sister in faith, by telling them, what God has done for your soul?

God has done so much for you.. share what He Has done for you.

Whilst you are about it.. tell the world, what He has done for your soul. Let the world know that Jesus has changed you life.

God bless you

Keith

PSALM 22

24 for he has not despised my cries of deep despair; he has not turned and walked away. When I cried to him, he heard and came.”

HE HEARS BECAUSE HE KNOWS OUR PAIN

This psalm is called the suffering servant psalm. It is probably the greatest prophecy about the death of our beloved Saviour.

Please read it and find all the prophecies about our Saviour.

What a verse we have in
verse 24.

Jesus is our high priest.. he is the one who completely understands whatever trial, we are going through. In the book of Hebrews chapter 2 and 4 we have these words:

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

What Jesus experienced throughout his life, He faced and overcame every single temptation that we will ever face, and through his death and resurrection, he defeated sin and death and its power forever.

Let us go back to our text in Psalm 22, when we cry out to Him, he hears. Believer cry out to God; he will hear you. Your high priest will not walk away, he will come to you.

He will do this, because he has been through everything you are going through.

What a wonderful assurance this is and should be to us.

Cry out believer.. Jesus hears and understands and he will come to you

God bless you

Keith

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

PILGRIMS PROGRESS DEVOTIONS BY MIKE RICCARDI

The Palace Beautiful, Pt 1: A Roadmap to Pilgrim's Progress

sermonaudio.com/sermon/64201618342864

The Palace Beautiful, Pt 2: A Roadmap to Pilgrim's Progress

sermonaudio.com/sermon/69201538164850

The Valley of Humiliation: A Roadmap to Pilgrim's Progress

sermonaudio.com/sermon/69201545557857

The Valley of the Shadow of Death: A Roadmap to Pilgrim's...

sermonaudio.com/sermon/617201821171843

. Fellowship with Faithful:A Roadmap to Pilgrim's Progress

sermonaudio.com/sermon/61720182726698

Talking with Talkative: A Roadmap to Pilgrim's Progress

sermonaudio.com/sermon/617201957581839

Evangelist's Exhortations: A Roadmap to Pilgrim's Progress

sermonaudio.com/sermon/6172020035287