Status
Not open for further replies.

wayfaring man

Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
✟20,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I'm sorry if I make you cry, but I've just got to testify !

For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle has made you sorry, though it were but for a season.
Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
For godly sorrow works repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world works death.
<-----> 2nd Corinthians 7:8-10

Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay. <-----> Jeremiah 20:9

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our Heavenly Father to You we pray,
please turn us all into Your Way,
where gladness, song and joy abound,
your goodness fills us all year round,
Your love to quicken our every step
please safe us all from our own crap.:prayer:

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:preach:I say - to force our young into submission mainly between four walls, while filling their minds with our sinful crap before they even reach their teens - is a sure way to raise their ego to glorious dictatorship in their souls before adulthood even sets in - and is not a wise way to prepare our children for adulthood!

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Word says!

Babylon! 70 years
Medan and Persian!
Greece!
Roman Empire! 70 X 20=1400 years

or

Good times conquered (Beast of the Sea!)
powers divided
knowledge releasing (Beast of The Earth!)
iron feet trampling bad times upon us!:o:o:o

Upvote 0

wayfaring man

Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
✟20,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The Golden Rule can scarcely apply when our sense of decency is greatly denied.

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
<-----> Romans 1:25-27

Upvote 0

wayfaring man

Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
✟20,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
If one cannot really tell which is the case - it is better to think hope remains, when it is gone; than to think there's none left, when indeed there is some.

Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; <-----> 1st Peter 1:13

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wayfaring man

Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
✟20,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Even as many enormous stars scarcely appear as tiny lights in the night sky, when one is very far from God He too seems to be so small as to be hardly perceivable.

And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go. <-----> Exodus 5:2

Upvote 0

wayfaring man

Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
✟20,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Even the lowly worm has a vital role in the earth of keeping the soil aerated while also contributing additional fertility to the ground by digesting organic matter.

He has made every thing beautiful in his time: also he has set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God makes from the beginning to the end. <-----> Ecclesiastes 3:11

Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.