Friends, What Sort Of Music You Into And What Bands?

Routerider

Disciple of the Annunaki Alliance
Oct 4, 2003
Pennsylvania
✟17,550.00
Faith
Unitarian
Politics
US-Republican
Not sure my selections will be popular but here goes:

I like all kinds of music minus country and rap. Here are my fav bands:

Marilyn Manson, Korn, Ozzy, The Doors, Nine Inch Nails, Pixies, Alice in Chains, Depeche Mode, Dead Can Dance....the list goes on.

Upvote 0

plum

my thoughts are free
Nov 30, 2003
✟48,380.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm pretty eclectic. Yes, that includes rap, opera, and country.
Only things I don't care for are screamer bands (headaches), pop (like britney. shudder), and music that gives me the crreepy chills down my spine (but hey, that could be anything... like "It's a Small World After All") heehee

Great bands right now:
The Postal Service
Basement Jaxx
Grits
Outkast
Sanctus Real

Upvote 0

Wolflily

Saved by the Grace of God, thank you Jesus!
Jan 8, 2004
New Hampshire, USA
✟10,794.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Fave styles: jazz, blues, most types of rock, alternative, African, Latin, soft instrumental, classical, ok pretty much everything except really heavy stuff, country and hip/hop/rap. Although I like individual songs in those styles once in awhile.

Currently I'm into Eva Cassidy, Ruthie Foster, Sarah McLachlan, Sarah Groves, David Crowder and his awesome band!, United, Diana Krall, various praise and worship, and Jars of Clay. That's just today. Check in with me again tomorrow - might be different!

Upvote 0

gigglegrl14

May 14, 2004
Philadelphia
✟412.00
Faith
Christian
rsj, zoegirl... i have never heard jars of clay, that make me some kind of freak? i can't find anyplace where you can listen to them online! my friend says they are really really good and we like the same things, but i never heard them! so... i like mostly christian pop or contemporary. no heavy metal hard rock or rap.

Upvote 0

DWJD

Independent and stubborn, not to mention random
Mar 14, 2003
In this big world
Visit site
✟8,029.00
Faith
Non-Denom
rock, punk, classical, some rap/hiphop, and some pop. Mainly the first two listed though.

Sugarcult, Our Lady Peace, The Ramones, Linkin Park, Greenday, 12 Stones,Squad five-0, THousand Foot Krutch, Rancid, slick shoes........and the list goes OOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN.

Reactions: * kittie *
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Routerider

Disciple of the Annunaki Alliance
Oct 4, 2003
Pennsylvania
✟17,550.00
Faith
Unitarian
Politics
US-Republican
sweetheart77 said:
I'm definitely into punk right now. I like bands like: Jars of Clay, P.O.D, Thrice, Yellowcard, Lost Prophets..the list goes on and on! If anyone ever wants to talk music with me, I'll be glad to! :)

Kelly

What! No MxPx?!

Upvote 0

oldrooster

Thank You Jerry
Apr 4, 2004
Salt lake City, Utah
✟8,141.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
sweetheart77 said:
I'm definitely into punk right now. I like bands like: Jars of Clay, P.O.D, Thrice, Yellowcard, Lost Prophets..the list goes on and on! If anyone ever wants to talk music with me, I'll be glad to! :)

Kelly
Then you need to listen to Social Distortion, they are the definition of punk.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Julikenz

God is not a misogynist
May 17, 2004
Sydney.
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
sweetheart77 said:
Kelly

what, no reliant k or mxpx??? :p jks

i love Hard rock, punk, normal rock and worship. i love stuff like Kutless, 12 stones, skillet, Antiskeptic, mxpx, Relaiant K, the i sneak in alternative with Switchfoot and a bit of rap-rock with Pillar and evenn occasionaly a bit of poppie-worship, like Rebecca St James, JoY Williams and Zoegirl!!! lol

Upvote 0