Adoniram

Jan 15, 2004
Missouri
✟16,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm wondering if it might be a nice idea to create a "Frequently Asked Questions" forum in the Outreach section? Over the years, I have seen so many threads created by questioners that are repeats of the same old questions. Things like: "Why does God allow suffering?" "Can someone who has never heard of Jesus be saved?" "Can murderers go to heaven?" "Why did Jesus have to die?" Etc.

I realize that it might be difficult to reach a consensus in answering such questions, but, if not strictly Biblical answers to these questions, maybe the major opinions could be presented. Or maybe links to threads that have seen quality answers to such questions presented.

I wouldn't think a section like this should be one that can be replied to, but one that presents answers only. If anyone had further questions, they could post them in the Exploring Christianity section.

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Rather than a forum, perhaps some stickies? I think you're idea is a good one, but would assume many newbies would not think to put their thread in the separate forum, not realizing it is so common a question it would belong there.

Upvote 0