Freed hostage Mia Schem: ‘I experienced hell. There are no innocent civilians in Gaza’

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Released hostage Mia Schem, 21, described going through “hell” while in the Gaza Strip in a pair of televised interviews that both aired on Friday evening.

Schem was shot in the arm and taken hostage from the Supernova music festival on October 7, when thousands of Hamas-led terrorists burst into southern Israel, killing more than 1,200 people and dragging around 240 into Gaza. Some 360 partygoers were killed during the assault on the music festival, and another 36 were taken hostage.

She was released on November 30 after 54 days in captivity, reuniting with her family and loved ones, and undergoing extensive surgery and rehabilitation on her wounded arm.

Her family said she has since developed epilepsy, from the trauma and the lack of sleep during her eight weeks as a hostage in Gaza.

Continued below.

• Prayers
Reactions: WarriorAngel

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,360.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
While it's terrible what she went through, to say that there are no innocent civilians isn't true at all. Christians and plenty of other innocents have been intentionally killed there by the IDF.

Has anyone seen an Israeli estimate of civilians killed in Gaza please.

Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
Oct 14, 2003
✟67,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Has anyone seen an Israeli estimate of civilians killed in Gaza please.
I don't think Israel is putting out estimates of civilians killed in Gaza. I think their claim is they are having issues figuring out who in Gaza a combatant and who is a civilian.

And if there are no innocence civilians in Gaza, then there are no innocence civilians in the Likud party either.

Upvote 0