HolySpiritWOF

Jan 22, 2011
✟16,223.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
hi Scott,
i was just putting the OP mega list into categories and alphabet order.....
like an index..... i don't even know the ones that are still in the quote section of my post..... so i don't know where to put them.....

just thought people might like to find christian music..... BIBLE resources.... teachings by different anointed preachers..... and types of teachings for people who maybe don't know the teachers mentioned but are interested in the subject....

but as for my top 3 mp3 teachers..... capps..... bvov..... rhema....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
How about listing your top 3

Probably:

Dave Roberson - anointed teachings, prophetic words, etc. free by the trove.
Gary Carpenter - The most eye opening teaching on anointed finance anywhere. Incredible prophetics too.
Sid Roth - How God's working in the body at large. How to partake of these things in your own life.

Upvote 0

HolySpiritWOF

Jan 22, 2011
✟16,223.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
WoF good job.
Alive Again
Sid Roth is great. I have watched some of his shows on his web site.

sid roth is great.....

also just found out there is a 24/7 bvov tv.... awesome to have that kind of teaching going unlimited....

Upvote 0

KM Richards

Jan 30, 2010
I'm right here!
✟1,233.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Scottmcc1

Whose Report Will You Believe? Isaiah 53:1
Jan 17, 2011
Kansas City MO
Visit site
✟10,105.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
From my list of links I posted earlier, I wanted to highlight a couple of bright spots...

For those who have not read Kenneth Hagin's book: "Plans, Purposes, and Pursuits", I heartily recommend it.

Thanks for the recommendation Alive_Again, I just bought this book used for $.01 used + 3.99 shipping.

Upvote 0

PastorMike

Newry Christian Centre
Oct 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Visit site
✟26,530.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
You can access all mine for free here... http://studytheword.net you have to login to see them but registration only takes about 30 and is completely free... you can also watch a sampler...

God bless,

Mike.

Upvote 0

Scottmcc1

Whose Report Will You Believe? Isaiah 53:1
Jan 17, 2011
Kansas City MO
Visit site
✟10,105.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Thanks for the recommendation Alive_Again, I just bought this book used for $.01 used + 3.99 shipping.

What a deal. I like passing extra copies around of this book. IMHO, this is one of the most beneficial books for the church out there. It's all about bearing more fruit and churches having a stronger anointing.

I'm always shocked to hear ministers say, "I've read that". One even said: "He was in my church and preached it."

Why then are we still giving the Lord a big hand? Why are we not teaching the church about exchanging the brass for the gold? (The book has it the other way around, actually exchanging the gold for brass.)

The Lord said not to judge His church so I won't criticize, but it still comes back to "Are we willing to exchange some fleshly attributes of charismatic tradition in exchange for a stronger anointing?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I thought that I would bring this thread back up to the top again since some have enjoyed the Dave Roberson materials, and that is just part of some very good stuff as indicated at the beginning of this thread.

My laptop can't download any of Charles Capp's audio, and I used to be able to without any problem!

Here's the link to the start of this thread...

http://www.christianforums.com/t7513114/

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums