Frederick County MD Church:One Dead, One In Critical Condition After Another Church Killing

zippy2

Jul 18, 2015
Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

God rest the soul. And bring comfort to those who grieve.
And save us from this insanity. Amen.

I think it was in a Mall. Not that that makes it any less horrific. But yes, may God save us from this insanity. Amen.

Upvote 0

brewmama

Senior Veteran
Dec 14, 2002
Colorado
Visit site
✟27,718.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is really sad. Having said that:

a) It's not with a gun, so it won't be big news.

b) He really must have not liked the food!

c) If "Charging documents state that Kim told investigators he was tired of being treated badly by "all Koreans," and wanted to "invade a Korean." Is he a racist?

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is he a racist?

I suspect a Korean stabbing two other Koreans wouldn't be considered racist. But it's a good thing you brought that up, because no thread is complete until it's had a "racist determination" test run on it. :sigh:
tulc(those liberals, they always bring race into every thread...oh wait) :sorry:

Upvote 0

brewmama

Senior Veteran
Dec 14, 2002
Colorado
Visit site
✟27,718.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I suspect a Korean stabbing two other Koreans wouldn't be considered racist. But it's a good thing you brought that up, because no thread is complete until it's had a "racist determination" test run on it. :sigh:
tulc(those liberals, they always bring race into every thread...oh wait) :sorry:
That's rather the point, that race is always the main factor in most incidents, so why would this one be different?

Upvote 0

brewmama

Senior Veteran
Dec 14, 2002
Colorado
Visit site
✟27,718.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Food and a bit of racist humor. Really?

Sorry? The story said " Kim had called 911 Saturday to complain about the food at the center, according to Jenkins." Are we not supposed to comment on details?

Upvote 0

Lavendar Frog

Life Is Easy When You're Purple
Jul 21, 2015
✟1,352.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sorry? The story said " Kim had called 911 Saturday to complain about the food at the center, according to Jenkins." Are we not supposed to comment on details?
I think you're intelligent enough to comprehend the point of my observations.

Upvote 0

brewmama

Senior Veteran
Dec 14, 2002
Colorado
Visit site
✟27,718.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think you're intelligent enough to comprehend the point of my observations.

Sorry, I guess I don't. You seem rather put out by my comments, for sure, I'm just not sure why.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's rather the point, that race is always the main factor in most incidents, so why would this one be different?

...when two people (Lavender Frog and I) who don't agree on almost anything, agree you may have jumped the gun a bit in this thread, you could just take it to heart, apologize, change your post and simply move on. We all sometimes post things that are a little...inappropriate. Unfortunately it's part of being online.
tulc(just a thought) :wave:

Upvote 0

Lavendar Frog

Life Is Easy When You're Purple
Jul 21, 2015
✟1,352.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sorry, I guess I don't. You seem rather put out by my comments, for sure, I'm just not sure why.
Let's see if I can assist your understanding.

The alleged perpetrator, the suspect, who knifed to death at least one person and left another critical in a church. To that your remarks were, he must not have liked the food.
Then with regard to his being self identified as Korean and his victim(s) being Korean, you asked if that would qualify as racism. (what he did).

Morbid satirical humor, callous disregard for loss of life, no empathy just humor, is off putting.

Upvote 0