Jul 18, 2007
✟30,337.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Fr. Menezes is saying Mass this week on EWTN. I generally watch the daily Mass, but I do very much enjoy when he visits as I always learn something from his homilies. This week has been no different. Even my Protestant husband has been enjoying it.
His homily today reminded me how much I have grown to appreciate the writings of Pope Benedict xvi. Such enormous clarity and precision of thought. Reminds me very much of the laser beam work of some of the early church fathers, or the tremendously accessible work of CS Lewis. Great stuff!

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,673,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's wonderful! Please share your observations if you are led. I'd be interested in hearing them. I am a convert myself and always love to hear what fellow Christians hear when observing the Church. :)
Fr. Menezes is saying Mass this week on EWTN. I generally watch the daily Mass, but I do very much enjoy when he visits as I always learn something from his homilies. This week has been no different. Even my Protestant husband has been enjoying it.
His homily today reminded me how much I have grown to appreciate the writings of Pope Benedict xvi. Such enormous clarity and precision of thought. Reminds me very much of the laser beam work of some of the early church fathers, or the tremendously accessible work of CS Lewis. Great stuff!

Upvote 0