FOX News... I've never seen so much propaganda in my life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
oh all the time. I also think outside of the bible too! But that doesn't change that fox news is anything but fair and balanced.
Well I tend to go extreme when I in counter a radical. Trying to pull radicals to common sense(the Middle). Put it to ya this way. Takes one to know one! Another thing that's funny. Is that Fox News is making more money hand over fist compared to the liberal stations and 42% of the population in a Americans are polled as social conservatives. Were as liberals are at 21%:confused: The only thing I can say is that liberals/ progressives are narcissistic that's why you hear them screaming out all the time about themselves! Drowning out diversity!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

b&wpac4

Trying to stay away
Sep 21, 2008
✟25,295.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Engaged
Well I tend to go extreme when I in counter a radical. Trying to pull radicals to common sense(the Middle). Put it to ya this way. Takes one to know one! Another thing that's funny. Is that Fox News is making more money hand over fist compared to the liberal stations and 42% of the population in a Americans are polled as social conservatives. Were as liberals are at 21%:confused: The only thing I can say is that liberals/ progressive are narcissistic that's why you hear them screaming out all the time about themselves! Drowning out diversity!

Why the broad brush?

Upvote 0

MoonLancer

The Moon is a reflection of the MorningStar
Aug 10, 2007
✟22,024.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well I tend to go extreme when I in counter a radical. Trying to pull radicals to common sense(the Middle). Put it to ya this way. Takes one to know one! Another thing that's funny. Is that Fox News is making more money hand over fist compared to the liberal stations and 42% of the population in a Americans are polled as social conservatives. Were as liberals are at 21%:confused: The only thing I can say is that liberals/ progressives are narcissistic that's why you hear them screaming out all the time about themselves! Drowning out diversity!

diversity is good. but fox news is going about it the wrong way. If they want my respect, they need to be honest about facts. They don't really care about facts what they care about is selling news to conservatives, and they will do it any way they can.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
This is just one reason I have no respect for FOX News.

YouTube - Unspeakably Stupid and Annoying Buffoons on Faux News Disrespect Canada, Soldiers.

Firstly, a "news organization" should really spend it's time reporting news, not making it. Let me tell you this segment got plenty of coverage by Canadian news agencies.

Secondly, as a citizen of this "ridiculous country" I am insulted by this "news agency."

Thirdly, as someone who has friends, peers, and colleagues serving in various Canadian police departments, including the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, as well as the Canadian military, and a very good college friend currently putting his life on the line in Afghanistan, I am insulted.

Lastly, I am insulted because Canadian forces have been in Afghanistan for more than 7 years, following the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. To put it plainly, when our neighbour and ally was attacked, Canada sent its military, small as it may be, to fight with you. In that time we have lost 121 soldiers. Don't forget, because of our involvement, Canada has also been designated as a terrorist target by Al Qaeda. Furthermore, let's not overlook the fact that the RCMP is a fairly major force, which is working with American intelligence to root out terrorist activity trying to make their way into the USA via Canada. Nevermind the financial toll this takes on my country, to defend our "ally."

My response to the ignorant, insensitive, and ungrateful attitude of FOX News, it's commentators, and millions of American viewers who will defend this "news agency," I will say this. I have defended the decision to keep soldiers (including my friend) in Afghanistan for 7 years, and even defended the decision to send over additional troops to free up American forces to serve in Iraq. Considering the respect that our "allies" have for our sacrifices, maybe its time we started bringing some of our troops home permanently. You "didn't know [we] were in the war"? No problem then, you won't miss us. I wanted to say something else, but the profanity filters won't allow it, but Duck DOX News, and any viewer who will enjoys such underhanded, and ignorant reporting.

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This is just one reason I have no respect for FOX News.

YouTube - Unspeakably Stupid and Annoying Buffoons on Faux News Disrespect Canada, Soldiers.

Firstly, a "news organization" should really spend it's time reporting news, not making it. Let me tell you this segment got plenty of coverage by Canadian news agencies.

Secondly, as a citizen of this "ridiculous country" I am insulted by this "news agency."

Thirdly, as someone who has friends, peers, and colleagues serving in various Canadian police departments, including the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, as well as the Canadian military, and a very good college friend currently putting his life on the line in Afghanistan, I am insulted.

Lastly, I am insulted because Canadian forces have been in Afghanistan for more than 7 years, following the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. To put it plainly, when our neighbour and ally was attacked, Canada sent its military, small as it may be, to fight with you. In that time we have lost 121 soldiers. Don't forget, because of our involvement, Canada has also been designated as a terrorist target by Al Qaeda. Furthermore, let's not overlook the fact that the RCMP is a fairly major force, which is working with American intelligence to root out terrorist activity trying to make their way into the USA via Canada. Nevermind the financial toll this takes on my country, to defend our "ally."

My response to the ignorant, insensitive, and ungrateful attitude of FOX News, it's commentators, and millions of American viewers who will defend this "news agency," I will say this. I have defended the decision to keep soldiers (including my friend) in Afghanistan for 7 years, and even defended the decision to send over additional troops to free up American forces to serve in Iraq. Considering the respect that our "allies" have for our sacrifices, maybe its time we started bringing some of our troops home permanently. You "didn't know [we] were in the war"? No problem then, you won't miss us. I wanted to say something else, but the profanity filters won't allow it, but Duck DOX News, and any viewer who will enjoys such underhanded, and ignorant reporting.
What, you don't like sarcasm? I don't watch Red eye. For I am not in to sarcastic News commentators! But I watch Glen Beck, Mr. O , Hannity and Gretta! Look they have left wingers on and wish they could get more! Alan Columbs works for them, which spews out your rhetoric, gets mad!:nooo: Well you have your news propaganda or you wouldn't be watching News!

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
And none of you Have commented on about GE owns or is in bed with News: Msnbc, Abc, Cnbc etc. Lobbing congress and the President! Playing up on all this Change (propaganda) in global warming. For their benefit in having grants and to use their product.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WiredSpirit

and all God's people said... meh
Jul 5, 2004
Evansville
✟2,698.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Opinionated programming is a winner, just ask CNN after they tried middle-of-the-road programming in prime-time and ended up dead last in the ratings these past few months. You do have to realize that pretty much all of our media is corporate-owned and influenced. Fox is on top right now but I've not found a whole lot of serious people that get their news from them. Even Republican politicos put more stock in the standard, the New York Times, all the while deriding it and praising FNC. MSNBC has given their commentary programming over to liberals, but unlike FNC their network isn't run by people like Roger Ailes, who should be a clear conflict-of-interest for a news organization. To prove it their whole morning block is hosted by a former Republican congressman. They aren't totally off the hook though, their business channel CNBC promotes very conservative economic ideas.

I think the most telling thing is this survey showing that viewers of the Daily Show were more knowledgeable about their own government than viewers of Fox News.
Think Progress SURVEY: Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Knowledgable, Fox News Viewers Rank Lowest

Upvote 0

b&wpac4

Trying to stay away
Sep 21, 2008
✟25,295.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Engaged
And none of you Have commented on about GE owns or is in bed with News: Msnbc, Abc, Cnbc etc. Lobbing congress and the President! Playing up on all this Change (propaganda) in global warming. For their benefit in having grants and to use their product.

What? You mean when regulations were relaxed about media ownership a select group of corporations swooped in and bought up as many as they could? Why aren't you hailing this as a crowning achievement of pure capitalism?

Reactions: MoonLancer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
What, you don't like sarcasm? I don't watch Red eye. For I am not in to sarcastic News commentators! But I watch Glen Beck, Mr. O , Hannity and Gretta! Look they have left wingers on and wish they could get more! Alan Columbs works for them, which spews out your rhetoric, gets mad!:nooo: Well you have your news propaganda or you wouldn't be watching News!

So, you're defending this with "it's sarcastic," (by the way, if that was an attempt at sarcasm, they missed the entire dart board) and "well, I don't watch him" (the earpieces all run to the same control rooms)? I mean, I'm sorry, but you're defending this at all?!

If this was France suggesting they don't appreciate the United States for any reason, or mocked their soldiers, FOX News would be (and have been) the first to condemn them and suggest switching to "Freedom Fries"...then the hypocritical, mouth breathing, imbeciles do the very same to another country, for no particular reason. And then the viewers, eat it up, and start condemning my country for trying to help you out.

No. I don't want more left wingers, I don't want right wingers. It's the bleeding NEWS! Why do you want to listen to some jerk condemn someone else for being a jerk on the other side of political spectrum? Do you lack the inteligence to do that on your own? Do you need someone to tell you what your opinion is? The lemmings who watch FOX News are going to walk away with a bitter taste in their mouth for my country because we came to your defence, and that's how this agency wants to "spin it"? Did FOX condemn any nations who have already pulled out of the war in Afghanistan, or Iraq?

Screw it. I just want the news, I want the facts, I want information, I want actual reporting. I don't want to be told how I should interpret the information, I don't want speculation, I don't want commentary, I don't want the dead soldiers of my nation mocked by some two-bit hack that gets paid to insult people by a "news agency," because their viewers, just like you, eat it up. If they want to comment, how about "thank you?"

Go away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
What? You mean when regulations were relaxed about media ownership a select group of corporations swooped in and bought up as many as they could? Why aren't you hailing this as a crowning achievement of pure capitalism?

Because FOX News hasn't told him that.

Upvote 0

allhart

Messianic believer
Feb 24, 2007
Turlock, CA
✟16,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
So, you're defending this with "it's sarcastic," (by the way, if that was an attempt at sarcasm, they missed the entire dart board) and "well, I don't watch him" (the earpieces all run to the same control rooms)? I mean, I'm sorry, but you're defending this at all?!

If this was France suggesting they don't appreciate the United States for any reason, or mocked their soldiers, FOX News would be (and have been) the first to condemn them and suggest switching to "Freedom Fries"...then the hypocritical, mouth breathing, imbeciles do the very same to another country, for no particular reason. And then the viewers, eat it up, and start condemning my country for trying to help you out.

No. I don't want more left wingers, I don't want right wingers. It's the bleeding NEWS! Why do you want to listen to some jerk condemn someone else for being a jerk on the other side of political spectrum? Do you lack the inteligence to do that on your own? Do you need someone to tell you what your opinion is? The lemmings who watch FOX News are going to walk away with a bitter taste in their mouth for my country because we came to your defence, and that's how this agency wants to "spin it"? Did FOX condemn any nations who have already pulled out of the war in Afghanistan, or Iraq?

Screw it. I just want the news, I want the facts, I want information, I want actual reporting. I don't want to be told how I should interpret the information, I don't want speculation, I don't want commentary, I don't want the dead soldiers of my nation mocked by some two-bit hack that gets paid to insult people by a "news agency," because their viewers, just like you, eat it up. If they want to comment, how about "thank you?"

Go away.
I am glad you can tell me like it is and the litmus test to what is news in our country will play itself out over time. I can take your perspective and others and consider what I know to be note worthy and time will tell me what is true! I can say this: I'm not that articulate, but I bring common sense to the table and my worth isn't morally obtained by what you give or take from me! I can agree to disagree for now!

Upvote 0

MoonLancer

Aug 10, 2007
✟22,024.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
In Relationship

Yup, GE is creating a global warming conspiracy... if anything that would hurt GE. Global warming is suppressed even by the list you give. Its because global warming is a fact and is confirmed by the majority of scientists that gives it a persistent presence.

also Rupert Murdoch owning most of the known news and fox news only hurts the validity of your monopoly statement, if your trying to use it to defend fox news.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MoonLancer

Aug 10, 2007
✟22,024.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
In Relationship

This cannot be stated enough. And who was it that wanted a nurturing environment for pure capitalism and monopolies?

Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Code:
Wow, if that's middle of the road, I'd hate to see the rest of the news channels. CNN reports news, that is fine. Fox reports news, then spends countless airtime having people give their opinion on the news, with their own (incredibly biased) spin on it. They attempt to make your mind up for you, instead of just giving you the news.

right now it is middle of the road.

soon. during and after the comeing wrath of god. it will seem fruity-nutty-farside left.

Upvote 0

truthshift

Bring it on
Nov 6, 2008
Phoenix
✟15,490.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You can never get unbiased news, that would be impossible. What shocked me though is the amount of personal opinion and commentary that is broadcasted. I've never seen anything like that before.

I just want to add that unbiased news does exist... Just not in any present mass media format.

What's news is news. What's reported is a story.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.