Fox News California convicted rapist arrested for murder just weeks after early release from life se

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The Association claimed Bell remained unrepentant through his time in prison and had a violent in-prison record.

"According to records filed with the court, he was twice convicted of new felony battery cases while in prison and had numerous disciplinary write-ups wherever he was housed. In his last years of incarceration, he was charged and convicted of felony vandalism of government property for smashing the windows of the visiting area. He was even written up for the rape of another inmate," Hanisee said.

Despite the violent pattern, California officials ultimately chose to release him.
California convicted rapist arrested for murder just weeks after early release from life sentence: 'senseless'

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Association claimed Bell remained unrepentant through his time in prison and had a violent in-prison record.

"According to records filed with the court, he was twice convicted of new felony battery cases while in prison and had numerous disciplinary write-ups wherever he was housed. In his last years of incarceration, he was charged and convicted of felony vandalism of government property for smashing the windows of the visiting area. He was even written up for the rape of another inmate," Hanisee said.

Despite the violent pattern, California officials ultimately chose to release him.
California convicted rapist arrested for murder just weeks after early release from life sentence: 'senseless'
I'm pretty sure this kind of stuff happens in all states. Victims have little right all over America and other countries. I prefer all bad people to get the death penalty. But that's unlikely.
Also, CA prisons have to many prisoners. Even though they come from red and blue states.

Upvote 0