FOUNDATION Magazine

VCViking

Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel...
Oct 21, 2006
United States
✟10,648.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
"FOUNDATION: A Magazine Of Biblical Fundamentalism"

Does anyone currently subscribe to this or used to? What is your thoughts on it or any info about it? I looking into getting a subscription but not sure. Thanks.

Posting this in 2 other spots also.

Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"FOUNDATION: A Magazine Of Biblical Fundamentalism"

Does anyone currently subscribe to this or used to? What is your thoughts on it or any info about it? I looking into getting a subscription but not sure. Thanks.

Posting this in 2 other spots also.
They have a website but other than that, I do not know anything about them. Maybe you could ask at a Christian bookstore or enquire on the website if they would send you a free issue. I've had secular magazines do that before. Most magazines print more than they can sell.

Upvote 0

VCViking

Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel...
Oct 21, 2006
United States
✟10,648.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
They have a website but other than that, I do not know anything about them. Maybe you could ask at a Christian bookstore or enquire on the website if they would send you a free issue. I've had secular magazines do that before. Most magazines print more than they can sell.

I emailed them with a few questions and they didn't get back to me. Red flag. I have a copy from 1995 and appears they were bigger then. I'm not going to waste my time or money on them. Thanks though.

Upvote 0