✟53,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you all for your encouragement.:)
While it's a small denomination the church is averaging little over 500 per between the different services they have.

I'm thinking this new service there running out of a sports bar on Sunday morning I know it's pretty unorthodox but hey so am I.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrJim

Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah Jim well I have no intentions of joining this church as an "official member" anytime soon, ibeing member isn't a really big deal at this church.

I guess there's some "guilt" since not being official member though we've been going there 4 years...I go where I go because at this point it is convenient and it keeps peace in the house...still, there's probably something to the official member thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
Obama: 53% deserve him ;)
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Awesome! :clap: We just got settled into a new church as well. It's a Harvest Bible Chapel.....planted by James MacDonald. It's wonderfully God centered and Bible saturated!!!!
Hey, does he have a radio program ? If so, I've heard him & was
really impressed with his teaching.:)

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
Obama: 53% deserve him ;)
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well after a a process that couple months I finaly picked a new church it's Christian and Missionary Alliance church.
sounds awesome CP!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

can I be nosey & ask what helped make your final decision?

Upvote 0

Izdaari Eristikon

Mar 12, 2007
Post Falls, Idaho
✟32,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
I guess there's some "guilt" since not being official member though we've been going there 4 years...I go where I go because at this point it is convenient and it keeps peace in the house...still, there's probably something to the official member thing.
I've been saved for 33 years now, and attended many churches during that time, but I've only been an official member for going on two years now. Why? Because until my current church I never felt moved to join one before. Another way of saying that is I never found one that felt like "my church", that felt like it would be a good permanent match.

Upvote 0

CyberPaladin

Veteran
Dec 2, 2005
✟53,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jim I have heard of worse one church I was attending with actualy it turn out to be cult but that's story for another times anyways 3 weeks I had attended there and they were pressuring me to join.

Upvote 0

CyberPaladin

Veteran
Dec 2, 2005
✟53,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
sounds awesome CP!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

can I be nosey & ask what helped make your final decision?
You ask anything that you want on here that doesn't mean your going to get an anwser.;)

Anyways it was variety of things the main thing that drew me to the church one was the amount of charity and out reach work, also while church has modernize in style that have kept traditional as far as belief in scripture and interpertions as far as I had seen. Plus I felt it was just plain time you know you can visit all churches you want but eventualy you got to go one on regular basis to figure out if it's a good fit.

Upvote 0