With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Having a pretty good Sunday. Already the middle of march now. Yippee!
We're going to go away in the end of may down to where we were living last year for a month or so. Cool hey? I have my iPad now so can take you guys with me.
God bless

Reactions: scjohnson1973
Upvote 0

scjohnson1973

My lifeguard can walk on water!
Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Sounds good MS hope you have a wonderful time. Glad you can take us with you that will be cool. We are to get a snow storm tomorrow lovely lol. Well spring is a few days away just hope it feels like it soon. We had snow yesterday too.

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It's snowing here right now, I think we still have 2 feet of snow. It always melts fast but think it'll be here till the end of April. Soon it'll be whatfors turn for winter.
Yeh we're already counting down till we can go.9 more weeks,Lord willing.
When was it you were going to go away on your bike trip with your wife SC?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, good morning!
I havent been here in A LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time, but thought I would drop in and see if any of the originals were still around. I see a couple of faces I remember :).
Hello Ms. and Sc. Sc how is that baby of yours? I hope you guys are doing well. Ms its spring but still cold and snowing here :( I blame it on my mom and neighbor for confusing God by having their Christmas stuff still up in the yard :swoon: Well its a busy day here in Jennie land so guess I better hop to it! nice to see all the new faces here as well!

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
:hug:
Just the girl I needed to talk to this morning. Happy Birthday BHS! I hope you are having and will have a blessed birthday and that this year will be an awesome year for you.
I miss you on here, please come back once in awhile(or lots would be even better). God bless you sweetie.:hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

scjohnson1973

My lifeguard can walk on water!
Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Well, good morning!
I havent been here in A LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time, but thought I would drop in and see if any of the originals were still around. I see a couple of faces I remember :).
Hello Ms. and Sc. Sc how is that baby of yours? I hope you guys are doing well. Ms its spring but still cold and snowing here :( I blame it on my mom and neighbor for confusing God by having their Christmas stuff still up in the yard :swoon: Well its a busy day here in Jennie land so guess I better hop to it! nice to see all the new faces here as well!

My little guy is doing great he is in a lot of sports and stuff. Great to see you don't be such a stranger :)

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0

OceanPoet87

Husband 'N Wifi
Feb 7, 2012
Near Lewiston, ID
✟13,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
@SC, what sports????
@BHS, Same here...I'm so busy these days its hard to procrastinate on here rather than other websites. Happy Holy Week everyone. My brother's bday was today (25th) and sister's is 27th as the youngest of us. We are all four years apart so they were almost shared bdays.

Upvote 0