Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
good morning to all :)

wanted to tell you all about a book i'm reading ... i haven't read a book in 10 or something years other than the Word ... and the study tools for the Word ...

was watching the 700 club while cleaning one day ... should say sorta listening to it ... all of a suddden i realized someone was speaking about 9/11 and started listening ...

it was Johnathan Cahn ... a Jewish Rabbi (sorry sp?) ... it was the most fascinating thing i'd heard in a long time ... i was just musing with the Lord shortly about that ... a new passion or a renewed passion ... the book is the Harbinger ... and a second book the companion study book ... it is so interesting ... and i believe to be another message to the nation ...

it's centered around the verse Isaiah 9:10

the Lord's anger against Israel

The bricks are fallen down, but we will build
with hewn stones: the sycamores are cut down,
but we will change them into cedars.

this verse is a vow of defiance ... and was the beginning of the destruction of them ...

a harbinger is a forewarning to something ... there are nine harbingers ... warnings of what would happen ...

if the people didn't return to HIm ... it's warnings to nation who have forsaken their God :cry: ... and when trouble began in their land how they were absoolutely deaf and blind to the warnings to the nation ...

when the Lord hedges in a country ... things like 9/11 can't happen ... just can't ... His hedge of protection isn't penetrable ... that day our hedge was removed ... and our country has declined since ... and still isn't listening ... i am so saddened ... i've known this but could never put it into words ... i'm sick over it ...

anyway ...

there is so much in this verse it's insane ... this author was able to document every single thing he's said up to where i am ... about the middle ... piece by piece by piece ... bit by bit ... this once great nation of ours has walked exactly ... without error in their footsteps ... fulfilling that vow of defianace one bit and bite at a time ... it's difficult to read because it looks very dismal ... but in my heart i know it's my soul mourning for those who won't look up ... who think we can raise this nation again without Him ... i believe there isn't much time to suare things away before the woohaw it's the whohow ...

if you like to read please check this out ... even if he's wrong ... whcih i just can't see at this point ... the nessage is loud and clear ... it is another message to this failing, floundering, travailing nation ... my heart wrenches ...

just wanted to share that ...

and to remind you to remember when that day comes that He is not mad at His ... and to hang on and trust Him with all your might ...

much love
lilmiss

Reactions: scjohnson1973
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That was kind of you SC, I don`t think its a song thats been around long is it? Cool words.
I watched a progran with my mom yesterday and they played just as i am on it and I couldn`t stop crying, real sentimental lately.Hymns so touch your soul don`t they?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
great song, sc!! ty :)

my grandson Kayden went home yesterday after spending the weekend ... it's too quite around here ... lol ... but i was ready ... this old lady is wore out ... doug will be 60 this week ... where does time go!

anyway, just wanted to say hi ... babysit this morning and haven't slept much ... doug is sick and he is so hot it makes the whole bed hot ... gonna go put more things away ... it will be 6 months in march and still trying to get moved ... hoping to get done so i can go out and start playing in my new yard soon ...

well, have a grreat day, everyone ... much love ... lilmiss

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Poor Doug, not feeling well, I pray hes better soon. And turning 60, oh no! Me too next month. Sounds sooo old.I don`t feel it at all. I watched a sermon on prayer last night on tv and I can`t forget the one scripture
Psalm 138:8

King James Version (KJV)

8 The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

I love it, He will perfect that which concereth me. Thank You Lord, what a promise. I`m standing on the promises of God.Ok now I`m singing that one!
Love you guys soo much!

Reactions: scjohnson1973
Upvote 0

scjohnson1973

My lifeguard can walk on water!
Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
great song, sc!! ty :)

my grandson Kayden went home yesterday after spending the weekend ... it's too quite around here ... lol ... but i was ready ... this old lady is wore out ... doug will be 60 this week ... where does time go!

anyway, just wanted to say hi ... babysit this morning and haven't slept much ... doug is sick and he is so hot it makes the whole bed hot ... gonna go put more things away ... it will be 6 months in march and still trying to get moved ... hoping to get done so i can go out and start playing in my new yard soon ...

well, have a grreat day, everyone ... much love ... lilmiss

Will be praying for Doug I hope he feels better soon. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

scjohnson1973

My lifeguard can walk on water!
Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Poor Doug, not feeling well, I pray hes better soon. And turning 60, oh no! Me too next month. Sounds sooo old.I don`t feel it at all. I watched a sermon on prayer last night on tv and I can`t forget the one scripture
Psalm 138:8

King James Version (KJV)

8 The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

I love it, He will perfect that which concereth me. Thank You Lord, what a promise. I`m standing on the promises of God.Ok now I`m singing that one!
Love you guys soo much!

Awesome scripture thank you!

Upvote 0