With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Good morning all.Just on the computer looking up different translations of the scriptures I`m memorizing in James 1 in the King James bible.

James 1:18

King James Version (KJV)

18Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

Reactions: scjohnson1973
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thanks SC.It was a wonderful service.It wasn`t planned but during the offering the piano player played" I exhault Thee".Oh it was so powerful,you could feel the presence of the Lord in the room.Then the minister had us sing it over and over.I love that worship song.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning all,
I start back to school tomorrow :(. I was loving my break .... guess all things to temporarly come to an end. Oh well.
Rozzie is home sick, she has been fighting a fever and headache all weekend and this morning her temp was starting to climb again and she also seemed all stuffed up almost like she is fighting a cold as well.

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Morning all,nice to see you all on here.I pray you all have a blessed week.
BHS,I pray Rozzie gets well quickly.There is so much stuff going around right now.
thermometer.jpg
Just wanted to put this thermometer on here cause we are celcius,so wanted you to see what our temperature is.Were cold for where I am living now,about -12 C this week.Where I`m from where my daughter is its -27 C today.With wind I think they are going to be around-37C today.Yike nows thats cold.I`ve been in worse but as for right now I`ll take -12C.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Good afternoon,how is everyone doing this fine winter day.It is -11 here today -19 tonight.At my daughters it -35.9 with -46 with the wind.Its a nice day for them to stay home and bake bread.

Upvote 0

KellyAnne

God is Love
Sep 19, 2011
✟15,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good afternoon,how is everyone doing this fine winter day.It is -11 here today -19 tonight.At my daughters it -35.9 with -46 with the wind.Its a nice day for them to stay home and bake bread.

Oh my I don't know how you can do anything in that cold. It is about 100 here. I wish I could send you this heat.

Take Care all of you stay safe and warm.

Praying for you all.:prayer:

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.