Foru.ms Logo/Header Competition! 1-year membership, 500,000 blessings, T-shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa0315

Respect Catholics and the Mother Church!
Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well..... heh.... I am not always the most welcome person in the Parenting forum because I am heavily involved in the Child Free forum, so I may not be the best person to propose it with you. ;)

It's not that I hate kids or anything, because I don't. But because I am a childfree, a lot of people in the Parenting forum think I hate kids. :sigh:

Oh, good grief! I cannot say what I think but you are free to imagine it. :D

I will go propose it myself. Mean people suck. :sigh:

Lisa

Reactions: snoochface
Upvote 0

Taylor43

Jesus loves everyone!
Feb 26, 2006
Alberta
✟67,737.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I like the incons that hold the message. So glad Ewrin change the globe and pepople.

It will be a very hard choice but hopefully all the i,ages will work out in the forum.s. I think the main one should have a cross and a message.

For out reach area should a cross with John 3:16.

I am so glad we have a vote for graphics ans praying for the winner.

Upvote 0

Inan3

Veteran Saint
Jul 22, 2007
West of the Mississippi
✟20,375.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I really like Erwin's original with a little added twist. Not looking for the prize I just think it goes with the site.

attachment.php

Just click on the thumbnail

Attachments

• ForUms ForMEms ForALLms.jpg
    ForUms ForMEms ForALLms.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 0

JoshuaM

Veteran
Jul 15, 2006
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
hdr_logo2.jpg

hdr_left_mid2.jpg

hdr_bttn_home33.jpg
hdr_map2.jpg

note: i did use my pre-created art with this so Erwin has a specific creative commons license to use my art in his site. he let us make the graphic, but yes, i did make a cross painting prior, i did make make the photo of the tree with water prior, and this fiery dove prior, and it all has been online prior. the original graphics for my art still belong to me from my entries (cross painting, photo, fiery dove), as do the original graphics belong to Erwin (gray background and the gray circle in the center of this).

Upvote 0

Lisa0315

Respect Catholics and the Mother Church!
Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
hdr_logo2.jpg

hdr_left_mid2.jpg

hdr_bttn_home33.jpg
hdr_map2.jpg

note: i did use my pre-created art with this so Erwin has a specific creative commons license to use my art in his site. he let us make the graphic, but yes, i did make a cross painting prior, i did make make the photo of the tree with water prior, and this fiery dove prior, and it all has been online prior. the original graphics for my art still belong to me from my entries (cross painting, photo, fiery dove), as do the original graphics belong to Erwin (gray background and the gray circle in the center of this).

added

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.