Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Then who did?

God made Adam, Eve, Steve, and BILLIONS of other people. :doh:

The devil counterfeits the things of God.
God made everyone and He made an order for humans.
Men are supposed to be with women and women with men.

Thanks,
TT

Upvote 0

*Starlight*

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time
Jan 19, 2005
Right in front of you *waves*
Visit site
✟133,073.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
So, apparently the order has changed, because homosexuals exist. :) And since it's impossible to change sexual orientation (at least in most cases), the only thing left is to accept it.

Reactions: bluegill_04
Upvote 0

KCKID

Jan 12, 2008
Australia
✟4,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sex outside of marriage is sin and those who live in that lifestyle will not inherit the Kingdom of God.
Jesus said that a man is to leave his mom and dad and cleave to his wife, not another man. It also goes for lesbians also.

It's simple, plain and clear.

Perhaps, but it's also highly, HIGHLY, HIGHLY exaggerated as a 'sin' by many Christians, I quickly add. Who knows how God feels about anything ...I mean, really? Homosexuality has taken on a life of its own thanks to those professed Christians who would rather spend their lives looking without instead of within. Look for the 'perceived wrongs' in others and one will surely find it. Christians, some more than others, seem to make a hobby of doing this. You, texastig, appear to be one of them. According to the Bible we are ALL unworthy recipients of God's grace. One day you might catch on to this fact but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

Upvote 0

KCKID

Jan 12, 2008
Australia
✟4,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Oh really ...? So, did the devil counterfeit Jesus and Paul? Correct me if I'm wrong but it's my understanding that neither of them had anything to do (romantically speaking) with the opposite sex. Why not, based on what you say above? Both, especially Jesus, appear to have spent most of their lives 'hanging around' and becoming very devoted to those of the same gender.

Equating homosexuality with 'the devil' is cheap, nasty AND UNSCRIPTURAL, texastig. But, that seems to be typical of the way you operate on this subforum.

Upvote 0