Forced back to Islam. Hopeful under new peace deal. New life & name for young mother.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Aug. 09, 2018 | Bangladesh
    Former Muslims Forced Back to Islam
    [0] prayers in [0] nations have been posted for Sujan.

Thirty families turned back to Islam after facing intense community pressure, said local church planter Sujen, who became a believer through a Bible correspondence course several years ago. After becoming convinced Jesus was the Way, the Truth and the Life, he began gradually sharing with others in his community. Though his parents rejected him, Sujen went on to lead all his brothers and their spouses to Christ. Read More.

• Aug. 09, 2018 | Eritrea
    Believers Hopeful for Change Under New Peace Deal
    [0] prayers in [0] nations have been posted for Eritrean believers.

Eritrean believers inside and outside the country are cautiously hopeful a new peace deal between Ethiopia and Eritrea will end decades of animosity and promote greater freedom within Eritrea. "All our family in Eritrea are holding their breath with high expectation, hope and prayer," wrote a VOM contact. Read More.

• Aug. 09, 2018 | Uganda
    A New Name and a New Life for a Young Mother
    [0] prayers in [0] nations have been posted for Mary Lusabe.

Mary Lusabe was the promiscuous daughter of a Muslim businessman before she met Christ. Mary had two children by different men and was pregnant with a third child by another man when she began having health problems. Her mother, though a Muslim, advised her to ask the Christians for prayer. Their prayers cleared up her health problems, and Mary started attending church. Read More.

Last edited:

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Heavenly Father, I lift up these forcibly re-converted believers, persecuted saints and their families to you in prayer. I also lift up our sister's ministry and well-being to you in prayer. In Jesus's blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0