For those who believe abortion is murder, should women be prosecuted?

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If the law were to say they should, then you would believe they should, right? Because don't you believe what is morally right and wrong is determined by secular law?
Correct. God works His will though secular law.

John 19
11 Jesus answered him, “You would have no authority over me at all unless it had been given you from above. Therefore he who delivered me over to you has the greater sin.”

Romans 13
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

John 3
27 John answered, “A person cannot receive even one thing unless it is given him from heaven.

Acts 2
23 this Jesus, delivered up according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of lawless men.

Acts 4
28 to do whatever your hand and your plan had predestined to take place.

Daniel 4
35 all the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, and he does according to his will among the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand or say to him, “What have you done?”

John 7
30 So they were seeking to arrest him, but no one laid a hand on him, because his hour had not yet come.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The fact that the girl is in love with her boyfriend and afraid to lose him does not make it right. The girl has a choice to make. Does she want to please her boyfriend or please God? If she is being threatened with violence, she should call the cops. If she just goes ahead and ignores what she knows to be right and kills the baby, I am afraid there is no justification to it as far as I can see, so I would convict of murder, and possibly her boyfriend for aiding and abetting.

You just don't want to see it. You don't care about the 16-year old rape victim. Do you know why victims of sex crimes let it happen to them?

Male dominance is one reason. Another is the man is much older than her while she is still a kid herself. I cannot fathom a single scenario where she has more power than her evil boyfriend and it mentally stable. If someone put a gun to your head, you would not have a chance to call 911 before he killed you.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Because reproductive care can improve the situation for sterile women. Based on the improvement, they can estimate what 100% success would be.

Using that number, they estimate that one to two thirds of eggs fail to implant.

What kind of answer is that? There is no such thing as a 100% success rate. Where did you get the stats? "Can estimate" is a blatant giveaway that you know there is no proof of a position that disagrees with my statement.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What kind of answer is that? There is no such thing as a 100% success rate. Where did you get the stats? "Can estimate" is a blatant giveaway that you know there is no proof of a position that disagrees with my statement.
I don't recall any statement.

Fate of a Fertilized Egg: Why Some Embryos Don't Implant | Live Science

Assessment and treatment of repeated implantation failure (RIF) - NCBI

Early embryo mortality in natural human reproduction: What the data say
US National Library of Medicine -
National Institutes of Health

• Informative
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Some of you are so loveless and so far removed from reality, it makes my head spin.
I couldn’t agree more. There isn’t much more loveless of an action than to kill a completely innocent and vulnerable human being who hasn’t even had a chance to impact the world.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I couldn’t agree more. There isn’t much more loveless of an action than to kill a completely innocent and vulnerable human being who hasn’t even had a chance to impact the world.

Only if you do it intentionally for selfish reasons and your own life is not at stake.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It seems to me that if you truly believe that abortion at any stage in a pregnancy is murder, then you must also believe that the woman who pays the abortion doctor and sets up an appointment to terminate her unborn child is a murderer, and should be prosecuted.
Their baby is in Heaven. IF they want to go to Heaven then they are going to need to repent and be reconciled with their child. Of course their child forgives them. But we need to repent and turn away from our sin to find acceptance with God.

Upvote 0