St Mary MacKillop of the Cross, pray for us
Oct 24, 2006
Canberra
✟21,561.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
... I just thought I'd let you know that Ben and I are expecting our third child in January next year.

We're excited! and the kids even more so I think :D

Hope you guys are all well! If you'd like to find me on Facebook, PM me, and if I like you enough I'll let you know where to look :p

Caitlin xx

Reactions: Rhamiel

Tigg

Senior Veteran
Jan 5, 2007
✟17,774.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Good grief. ...if I like you enough...

Wall, I like you enough to ty for being here and giving us your good news! :) I am so glad things are working out for you and yours. And a wee one to look forward to! Totally awesome! Congrats to both of you and your two children. May God bless you and yours much.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

April Angel

Jul 13, 2007
London
✟17,063.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
That's great news! I'm so glad things worked out for you and Ben. :clap:

[I would have been interested in meeting you on FB but, unfortunately, FB is a bit more like Freakbook for me. I won't go into details, here, but there is something about mixing real-life with cyber-life that makes things a bit freaky. Also, with FB, you're never sure who is reading your posts and just not bothering to reply (most, if not all of them, in fact).]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums