AVBunyan

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
✟17,676.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
In case anybody hasn’t seen this King James Bible link I thought I’d make it available here for your edification. Let me say for the record that out of all the links I’ve seen this link is one the best. The information is readable and easy to grasp. Anybody can grasp the material – it is presented “waste-high” without all the superfluity language.

I’ve looked through the articles and all the famous issues are covered in a clear and precise manner thus showing that if one still “refuses” to get it then it is not an external evidence issue it is a heart issue, plain and simple.

NOTE: This link is not for hard-core KJV rejecters.
If you hard-core KJV rejecters haven’t gotten it by now then you most likely won’t so don’t waste your time. This site is for those who relish the words of God and rejoice in seeing the King James Bible come out on top as the inspired word of God against the onslaught of all comers. This link is to solidify even more the truth of the greatest book ever put on this earth.

Two of my favorite articles are:

No Doctrines Are Changed?
The Old Fashioned Language of the KJB

Others covered are:

The Spirit ITSELF Romans 8:16
Is the NKJV the same as the KJB?
1 John 5:7 And these Three are One
Easter is Correct
Can a Translation be inspired?
The Oldest and Best Manuscripts?
The English Standard Version
Is King James Onlyism Scriptural?
How Old Was Ahaziah, 22 or 42?
Where was the word of God before 1611?
James White - blind scholar - Acts 10:11
Micah 5:2 Did the Son have an origen? NIV, ESV error

And many more of your favorites that your “buddies’ have brought to you attention in order to shake your faith in the book that led you to your Saviour

Again, if you have seen this site then fine – I was just shown this site and I thought is was an excellent site. I trust you will enjoy seeing the book in action!

Now - the link:

http://www.geocities.com/brandplucked/articles.html

May God bless :wave:

christian-only

defender of the rebirth
Mar 20, 2004
✟1,017.00
Faith
Christian
It is a very good site, and if everyone would just accept the KJV that would be nice. But even KJVOnlyist, who supposedly only accept the KJV, often fight against what it says, i.e. "be baptized FOR the remission of sins" (Acts 2:38) which when we cross-reference with MAtthew 26:28 that Jesus shed His blood "FOR the remission of sins" we find means "so that your sins may be remitted." Jesus did not shed His blood because our sins were already remitted! Nor are we baptized because they are already remitted! Rather, Jesus shed His blood SO THAT they may be remitted, and we are baptized in water for the same reason. You don't need Greek to know that, but you do need to open your heart to the word of God and not accept the false traditions of man.

Upvote 0

clinzey

Jan 9, 2004
California
✟16,044.00
Faith
Protestant
AVBunyan said:
NOTE: This link is not for hard-core KJV rejecters. If you hard-core KJV rejecters haven’t gotten it by now then you most likely won’t so don’t waste your time. This site is for those who relish the words of God...

Oh, the arrogance. :cry: You imply that those of us who don't accept the KJV as the one true book don't relish the words of God. This is inflammatory and derrogative and insulting.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.