Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I would like now to explain that there are more than 5 senses if you pray to have them. all kinds of different animals have different kinds of senses that human beings do not have. you should pray to have the spiritual versions of all kinds of senses. no telling how many kinds of spiritual senses are there for those in the liberty of Christ and for those who will reign like kings and lords.

but did anyone explain what the names of Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, and Zebulun mean?

and what tribe was not counted in the book of revelation?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I would like now to explain that there are more than 5 senses if you pray to have them. all kinds of different animals have different kinds of senses that human beings do not have. you should pray to have the spiritual versions of all kinds of senses. no telling how many kinds of spiritual senses are there for those in the liberty of Christ and for those who will reign like kings and lords.

but did anyone explain what the names of Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, and Zebulun mean?

and what tribe was not counted in the book of revelation?
The tribe of Dan and the half tribe of Ephraim.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by LittleLambofJesus You are the one that first made it personal my friend ;)
I asked a simple question. BTW, did you answer?

"So you and LLOJ are Greek Language experts who know more about Greek than the translators of our English translations?"
Yes, I am fairly knowledgable on the Biblical greek. :)

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by Duckybill
So you and LLOJ are Greek Language experts who know more about Greek than the translators of our English translations
I guess we should feel flattered :)

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by Lulav I was talking about Yeshua, you have quoted his cousin John. He still gave them mikvah, they came to him for preparation of Yom Kippur.

So you believe all the Pharisees and Sadducees ( whom many were of the Kingly line of David) are this depicted in Rev 6:16?? You've posted this same thing numerous times, trying to rile up others against Jews.So all the other religions and those who are satanists, atheists, it couldn't be them, right, only the Jews.

pitiful
Oh good grief! :doh:
^_^ Pitiful? What about.....

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;
behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
:)
So who would be those claiming to be Jews but are not ;) :idea:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7458936-21/#post54514035
Chief Priests, Pharisees and Scribes

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I just now noticed Levi was also a full blooded brother of Judah, of whom the priestly tribe of the Levites arose from I think.

Tho Benjamin was not a full blooded brother, that tribe joined with Judah and the Levites and these 3 tribes were put in charge of rebuilding Solomon's Temple. Thoughts?

Ezra 1:5 Then the heads of the fathers' [houses] of Judah and Benjamin, and the priests and the Levites, with all whose spirits God had moved, arose to go up and build the house of the LORD which [is] in Jerusalem.
Lazarus and the Rich Man - Here a little, there a little - Commentary
The fact that the rich man has five brothers is a vital clue to his true symbolic identity. Judah, the progenitor of the Jews, was the son of Jacob through Leah (Gen. 29:35). He had five full-blooded brothers: Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, and Zebulun (Gen. 35:23).

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Supremacists.

25r30wi.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Oh good grief! :doh:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7458936-21/#post54514035
Supremacists.

Zionists come to mind:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7699834-7/#post61709031
Zion's War On Christendom

One thing that has concerned me in this current era is the over-acceptance of Jewish bigotries against Gentiles. I would say almost, but it has already come about that in the face of mockery and disdain of the Lord Jesus Christ, many Christians simply do not stand up to it and when one does, they are practically double-teamed by Christians themselves.

I see this as a mortal issue- Jews are supposed to be 'God's chosen people', and yet even by them being proverbial anti-Christs, Christians simply allow and even condone their actions of walking over people with their hatefulness.

I feel like there is some flawed 'political correctness' which people are becoming indoctrinated into, as a Christian will be shunned for speaking ill against Jews while they practically get a free-bee on their transgressions.

Figured I'd make this thread to see how others feel about this :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by LittleLambofJesus Oh good grief! :doh:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7458.../#post54514035
KKK came to mind fer me
I can picture these dudes in John 18 in KKK hoods:

John 18:33 Judas, therefore, having taken the band and officers out of the chief priests and Pharisees, doth come thither with torches and lamps and weapons;
4 Jesus, therefore knowing all things that are coming upon Him, having gone forth said to them, `Whom do ye seek?'
5 they answered him, `Jesus the Nazarene;' Jesus saith to them, `I am [he];' --and Judas who delivered him up was standing with them

images

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes I get all this but I dont get diving into all the genealogies of it all, as it says, "lion of the tribe of Juda" so is evident he sprang from there wherein Moses spake nothing of the priesthood ...Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Wheres his Genealogy? There is none ^_^
That probably baffles the Jews of today also :)

Kindgdom Bible Studies Royal Priesthood Part 24
THE MELCHIZEDEK CONNECTION​

One of the most intriguing descriptions of the unique character of the High Priesthood of Jesus is found in Heb. 7:17 wherein it is stated, "Thou art a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek." This one grand statement shows that Jesus is not like any of the other priests who the people of Israel knew so much about.
The entire seventh chapter of Hebrews is about THE MELCHIZEDEK CONNECTION,....................

In Genesis, chapter fourteen, we have one of the most intriguing stories in the Bible, that of Abram's encounter with Melchizedek, king of Salem, and "the priest of the Most High God." In the Genesis story Melchizedek is a strange and mysterious figure. He flashes across the scene like a meteor. There is no heralding of his appearance, nor any mention of its results. He arrives out of the blue; there is no account of his family; there is nothing about his birth, his descent, his life, his work, or his death. He simply arrives. We learn only that he was king of Salem and priest of the Most High God. During the time of Abraham there were no large nations. Instead, there were small cities where families lived or around which a tribe of nomadic people settled.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
According to the MJ commentary below, it was symbolizing the House/Nation of Judah.

Luke 16:28" For I am having Five Brothers that he may be testifying to them, that no also they may be coming into the place, this, of the torment".

Lazarus and the Rich Man - Here a little, there a little - Commentary

*snip*

While the significance of this seemingly pointless detail has been neglected by scholars throughout the centuries, you can be certain that it did not escape the notice of the Pharisees and scribes to which Christ was speaking. They thoroughly knew their history and were extremely proud of their heritage.
Yeshua wanted those self-righteous Pharisees to know exactly who He was referring to with this parable. This detail cements the identity of the rich man as the house of Judah, the Jews!
This is the 'commentary' of one man, with this on his page

They are also not affiliated with any Messianic organization

"non-aligned messianic congregation"

Please stop trying to find anyway you can to cast dispersions against Messianics or Jews. One who does this does not follow the G-d of Israel.

Again, slanderous words against those Yeshua called his brethren.
Sorry about that, but the way he referred to Jesus as "Yeshuah" gave me the impression he was MJ.

So how does the MJ sect view that parable?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by LittleLambofJesus
Trud Dat!
Did ya notice that parable was also directed towards these shifty characters :thumbsup:..............................

the shifty characters represent all of mankind who prefer to be their own god.
The puffing up of self is universal, and is represented by the examples you posted.
Reminds me of the scene in this hilarious movie ehehe

Ghostbusters Stay Puft Man - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

shturt678s

Dec 11, 2013
✟18,297.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
..thank you folks for caring first of all!. Regarding Lk.16:27, 28, the parable brings out the finality of a secret and forensic judgment at each one's passing where in today's time Ministers strongly feel this is a public judgment (actually is at the forthcoming "1" Parousia) where most end in heaven...we'll find out soon enough who's correct??? :confused:

However in the mean time, secondly the all-sufficiency of the precious Word are the points of import.

V.28, the rich man obviously has great concern for his five brothers since he wants them to go to heaven, and not to hell. Now my end point for my even rudely jumping in posting:

They evidently lived much as he had lived during his earthly life, viz. living the 'here and now' as one sees Christians pervasively do today. But this man fails to see even in hell that his unbelief (had bumped into enough Biblical Truth from our Lord's view) brought him to hell. He does not even repent of that unbelief...astounding! He even tries to invent a new means of grace, etc.....made my point...thank you!

Old Jack's opinion

Upvote 0