MJ Only For Friends & Family that still eat PORK; Behold the EnviroPig!

Yahudim

Y'shua HaMoshiach Messianic
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
Deep in the Heart of Texas
✟150,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Screenshot (204).png

Click here =>The ENVIROPIG PDF

This is something the Zack Bauer alerted his followers to on Youtube some time back. Then he directed our attention to Isaiah 66.

For those of you that are unaware, Enviropig is a genetically engineered pig that was conceived in 1995 and actually became reality 5 years later. Canada has recently changed their policies concerning GMO food sources that allows the food producers to decide what is acceptable. After all, they are the experts, right? What could go wrong? But from what I understand, this is already in the food chain.

Short version: this pig is engineered with rodent DNA and E-Coli bacteria DNA. E-Coli is the bacteria that is found in Human excrement. So let's take a look at Isaiah 66, shall we?

CLV Isa 66:15 - 18
15 For behold, Yahweh, with fire shall He come, And His chariots like a sweeping whirlwind, To bring back His anger with fury, And His rebuke with blazes of fire.
16 For with fire Yahweh shall come to judge, And with His sword upon all flesh; And Yahweh's slain will be multitudinous.
17 Those who sanctify themselves and who cleansed themselves for the gardens, going after one in their midst, eating the flesh of swine and the abominable thing and the rodent, They shall be swept up together, averring is Yahweh;
18 I know their deeds and their devisings; I shall come to convene all nations and tongues, And they will come and see My glory.

Note: Averring definition: to state positively ; to assert

If you prefer the NKJV:

Isa 66:15 - 18

15 For behold, the Lord will come with fire And with His chariots, like a whirlwind, To render His anger with fury, And His rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by His sword The Lord will judge all flesh; And the slain of the Lord shall be many.
17 "Those who sanctify themselves and purify themselves, To go to the gardens After an idol in the midst, Eating swine's flesh and the abomination and the mouse, Shall be consumed together," says the Lord.
18 "For I know their works and their thoughts. It shall be that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come and see My glory.

My understanding of the above is this. The reference to 'Those who sanctify themselves and who cleansed themselves for the gardens, going after one in their midst' speaks to those that set up and decorate Ashtaroth poles (also know as Ashtar and Ishtar) (e.g., decorate evergreen trees and place offerings [presents] beneath them) in their homes and in their gardens.

The above refers to a tradition found in Ashtaroth and Tammuz mythology where cakes and presents were placed (bowing down) under these decorated trees for the annual resurrection of Tammuz at the Winter solstice, which is also tangential to the celebrations of Saturnalia and the Bacchanal. Ashtaroth is a fertility, sexuality and war goddess. For an image, look at your Starbuck's logo. (I know, it's supposed to be a mermaid. But we all remember where Venus came from, right? It's worthy of note that Roman mythology is based on mythologies of various older civilizations and cultures.)

So apparently, the phrase, 'Eating the flesh of swine and the abominable thing and the rodent' is a direct reference to the Enviropig (made from the DNA of pigs, rodents and the bacteria of human excrement), over three thousand years before it was created in a lab in Canada.

Evidently, the people that celebrate the winter solstice with decorated trees, bowing down to place and retrieve presents and then sitting down to enjoy a honey roasted ham, are going to be judged with fire and the sword, by our Creator! This is a direct warning to the followers of Ashtaroth and Tammuz. Beware!

Blessings,

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: HARK! and daq

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟150,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yikes! I hope I don't end up with Enviropig nightmares now, that thing is creepy, (and crawly). :)
I hope they don't cross breed this with Wild Boars like they did to get the Super-Pig! :swoon:

• Winner
Reactions: daq
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟117,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟150,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, I remember the days when this type of thread topic would have already generated at least four or five pages of discussion by now. View attachment 341649

PS: I have an idea.....

Are pigs living souls?
Nephesh?

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟117,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I find 1:20 with nephesh chie an interesting rendering, speaking of the swarm swarming.

Swarming may also be moving or gliding, for in Gen 1:21 we find the tanniniym gadolim, and the greater sea creatures typically have skins and are living souls: but for the land animals we find Gen 2:19, which more closely follows Gen 2:7. So whatever it may be among the land animals: if it has a name in the scripture, who then gave its name to it? Since swine have a Hebrew name written in the scripture, surely the pig is a living soul, even though it is counted as unclean. I was really just trying to jump start your thread but it seems no one else is interested, but I was thinking, perhaps it might also be because of the MJ Only tag on your thread.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟117,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
@daq Swine are unclean, but not in and of themselves an abomination. It's my understanding the eating the unclean thing is what is abominable. How do you read it?

What if it is a living soul? How do you eat it without first killing it? If the land animals could speak, what do you suppose a pig would say if you asked the pig whether or not it would be murder to slit its throat, drain its blood, butcher it up into portions, and cook its flesh? How might the pig answer that question?

But more to my point: if the pig is a living soul, and if it could communicate with us: what might the pig say about science genetically modifying its genetic structure by splicing mouse DNA or anything else into its genetic makeup? And if indeed it is a living soul then is it morally right for science to be doing such a thing? That sure sounds a lot like Henok 8:5.

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟150,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What if it is a living soul? How do you eat it without first killing it? If the land animals could speak, what do you suppose a pig would say if you asked the pig whether or not it would be murder to slit its throat, drain its blood, butcher it up into portions, and cook its flesh? How might the pig answer that question?

But more to my point: if the pig is a living soul, and if it could communicate with us: what might the pig say about science genetically modifying its genetic structure by splicing mouse DNA or anything else into its genetic makeup? And if indeed it is a living soul then is it morally right for science to be doing such a thing? That sure sounds a lot like Henok 8:5.
Perhaps you might copy and paste the text you intend. From your link, there are only two verses marked as such.

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
✟150,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
@daq By the by, I have heard the theory that Gen 2 is not chronologically consistent with Gen 1. However, (and according to Jeff Benner's elucidation of Eastern vs. Western philosophies of understanding and communication) it is not inconsistent with Him having already formed them and then bringing them to Adam to see what Adam would name them. What do you think?

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟117,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Perhaps you might copy and paste the text you intend. From your link, there are only two verses marked as such.

There is a question about the statement concerning sinning against the animals, and I don't think anyone can know for sure at this point, but it is possible that this is not merely about eating them with their blood. Some have speculated that they did something to change the nature of some creatures by some sort of interbreeding, etc., which wouldn't be much different than what has been done with poor Enviropig by today's giants of science and medicine, all in the name of getting a more tasty and more profitable slice of bacon.

CHAPTER VII.​

1. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. 2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.
Enoch 8 (R.H. Charles, 1917)

Either way, sinning against the animals would not be the drinking their blood after the fact, would it? Surely the slaughtering would be the sinning against them: the drinking of their blood is to sin against your own body, and your Creator, whose temple your body is.

Reactions: Yahudim
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟117,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
@daq By the by, I have heard the theory that Gen 2 is not chronologically consistent with Gen 1. However, (and according to Jeff Benner's elucidation of Eastern vs. Western philosophies of understanding and communication) it is not inconsistent with Him having already formed them and then bringing them to Adam to see what Adam would name them. What do you think?

My answer might be akin to opening Pandora's Box.
Are you sure you want me to go there?
grin.gif

If you answer in the affirmative I will fill up my ark with ammunition and respond.
But seeing that someone else has responded to the OP topic I will await your response.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟117,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I guess you believe everything you hear and read. Jesus made everything clean.

1 Timothy 4:1-5 KJV
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

So then, since every creature of Elohim is now good for food, it is perfectly fine for you to kill and eat our neighbor? Understand? There must be some stipulations, and they may be found in the Greek texts, and the understanding which is meant within those texts by the authors of those texts, and moreover the background contexts for such passages which may be found in the Torah, Prophets, and Writings of the Hebrew scriptures.

"Jesus made everything clean" includes every creature according to the passage quoted above herein, and mankind are also creatures of the creation of Elohim, and therefore it cannot be as cut and dry as you have made it to sound.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟117,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

What happened to my previous response to your previous post? I hope you are not one of those who just ignores answers from the scripture and simply moves on to your next argument. If you hadn't noticed this thread is labeled "MJ Only", but since this isn't my OP I will let Yehudim deal with that in the manner he sees fit. But to answer your rebuttal, "No", that also does not appear to be in agreement with the scripture, (as already discussed above in this thread).

Genesis 2:7 KJV
7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul [לנפש חיה - (came to be) for-into a living soul].

Genesis 2:19 KJV
19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, [נפש חיה - living soul] that was the name thereof.

Just because translators so often choose to render nephesh in two different ways in these two passages does not change the actual meaning of nephesh, which is, a soul, the soul. These two passages say the same thing when it comes to the phrase nephesh chayah.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Rambling causes confusion for me
I don't debate. I give my opinion and that is usually the end of it for me. I'm not saying the scriptures you posted are wrong. Im not any kind of authority. It's easy to get confused with too much it's simple for me. You asked and i answered
God bless.
I admire your knowledge.

Reactions: Yahudim
Upvote 0