JoshuaM

Veteran
Jul 15, 2006
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Cecelia has a boil on her leg. (well it turned from a little pimple size to the size of a quarter in the course of this week) It's some skin infection. They had her take some antibiotics and recommend her to go off of Tarceva for the week (the medication she's been taking for her lung cancer). There's a staph infection (a bacterial infection) that's been going around that's been pretty serious. They took a sample of the boil to see what the culture is. She should be getting the results by early next week.

The antibiotic caused problems so she had to go back on it. Test results for the boil were inconclusive, so they may need more appointments but Cecelia may not do those.

Some requests:

1) that it wouldn't be the particular staph infection that's been going around
2) for protection for the open wounds she may have on her skin.
3) Complete healing of the boil and whatever is causing it.
4) Complete healing of the lungs and cancer cells.
5) for Cecelia to find joy in the Lord and the peace that passes understanding from Him in these trying times for her.

Father God, thanks for your hand in Cecelia's life. Thanks that her daughter knows You and knows to go to you in prayer about these. I thank you for having your hand in this family's life. Father, I just want to ask for protection from further health issues, and for complete healing for Cecelia. Father, I would like to ask you to help Linda stand firm in her faith in praying for her mom Cecelia and believing. I ask You to work in them that they will fully believe in healing of these. Father, I believe you told me to tell Linda verses that indicate by believing in healing and standing strong in faith and prayer, you are going to heal her. Father, I would like to ask You to help them do this because I believe You are a faithful and merciful God. Cancer spirits, infirmity spirits, infection spirits, all sickness spirits, and sickness itself, leave Cecelia in Jesus Name. Your hand is upon this woman. Thank You Lord.

In Jesus Name Amen.