Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
If someone really believes that a fetus is a person, takes it seriously like that, and choses abortion, .....

I am sorry, I just don't know how to answer you Fantine. I just cannot fathom that depth.

But if we pro-lifers are the ones that are responsible for the 50 million deaths, it would almost be a grave sin not to vote for Obama.

What should we pray for anyways?

I guess it is time to take down my sig. Evidently it is the kind of thing that is cauisng woman to abort.

Just too political.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
- Remember, O LORD, what the Edomites did on the day Jerusalem fell.
"Tear it down," they cried, "tear it down to its foundations!"
8- O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction,
happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us-
9- he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

:pray:

Upvote 0

wiggsfly

Walking the tightrope of life
Nov 20, 2005
✟4,140.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is a joke. Please provide an example of the terrorism. Which nation in the Middle East besides Iraq itself opposed the United States military action in the Middle east in 1991 ? Did the United States create the nation of Israel after WWII or was it actually the United Kingdom ? Who supported Israel from the late 1940's until the end of the 1960's, the United States or France ? Who actually initiated wars in the Middle East in 1967 and 1972 in the Middle East ?

And who the heck made the Middle East into wealthy oil empires ?

Please, just because Palestine wasn't a US land prior to 48 doesn't discount the massive support the US has given Israel since the beginning...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel-United_States_relations
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1191257274889
http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_independence_recognition_us.php
http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_1991to_now_israel_us_support.php

To think that US involvment in the Middle East is anything less than terrorism is as naive as it gets.

As for the oil wealth, we sure have boosted the upper class. As for the bulk of the population we've brought mostly more misery by oppressive regimes and other policies.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Praying for the destruction of enemies. that really fits in w/ loving thy neighbor. I still say anyone who votes in this country is guilty of supporting immorality at some level.
Good for you Miss Shelby. You are a real saint, someone we all look up to for the purity of your heart.
You are too good for America.

Any society that would kill its own children to spite the pro-life messge, what should we pray for?

For its survival, or for its destruction?

If it is not worth voting for, is it worth saving?

Upvote 0

fragmentsofdreams

Critical loyalist
Apr 18, 2002
CA
Visit site
✟28,828.00
Faith
Catholic
Good for you Miss Shelby. You are a real saint, someone we all look up to for the purity of your heart.
You are too good for America.

Any society that would kill its own children to spite the pro-life messge, what should we pray for?

For its survival, or for its destruction?

If it is not worth voting for, is it worth saving?

Pray for its conversion.

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟89,685.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
have you ever heard the phrase, 'especially those in need of thy mercy?'

You pray for their repentance. Forgive them father they know not what they do.

And your republicans have done very little to stop the slaughter. May God have mercy on their bloodsoaked hands.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.