Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift up my brothers and sisters before You. Oh God, for those suffering from illness, please touch their bodies with Your healing hands. I ask that You rest them upon these who need a touch from You. Lord, when You walked the earth You had compassion on all who knew pain, You touched them and made them whole. I pray that You would do the same for those who have requested prayer here.

For those who have insurmountable problems Father, please bring Your presence to bear and be in every detail and circumstance. We face mountains Lord, but we know You are able. To every heart who has lost, or is losing hope, please whisper life and light to them now.

For those of us in need of provision Father, help us to keep our eyes on You and not on our circumstances. I ask that You would meet every need represented here Lord. You are the God of Israel, You supply even in the wilderness. Please give us faith to believe that You want to give us all we need, that You will provide jobs for those who want to work. Please strengthen and encourage those of us who have been trying so hard, for so long, for Your answer will come in Your time.

You alone know every need, every longing, You alone are the One who can help. The answer is not what, but Who, we know it is You Lord and cry out to You for ourselves, for our brothers and sisters and for the lost and hurting.

Thank You Father for hearing every prayer, for knowing every heart. Thank You for Your abiding presence and patience and everlasting love, in Jesus' name, amen.

Reactions: Tarika