New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My son and I own 1 pair of tennis shoes each. Please pray somehow we can get boots for the winter.
icon10.gif
In The Name Of The Father, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit !!!

I Am Praying For You.
May God Meet Your Needs.
Amen

Reactions: icedtea
Upvote 0

Ruth~

Legend
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
✟67,483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done of earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.

The Hail Mary

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Heavenly Father, I lift up your daughter HowardDean to you and pray that You will meet her needs for a pair of boots for her and her son. When the children of Israel, traveled for 400 years in the wilderness, their shoes never wore out. You provided for all their needs. Bless her financially for these boots, Lord, for You are our provider! Thank You, Jesus for hearing our prayers, and I am believing...

Reactions: haya
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

haya

daughter of the King
Jan 17, 2004
USA
✟25,105.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God is our perfect Heavenly Father and our Jehovah Jireh Provider. He knows your needs even before you speak them. Just as Jesus told us in Matthew 6:25-34, "do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear....... And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin...... If that is how God clothes the grass of the field... will he not much more clothe you?"

Lord Jesus, this is a Biblical promise directly from You. I claim this promise for HowardDean and her son. Please "clothe" them with winter boots. Amen.

Reactions: icedtea
Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord, come to the aid of Your Child in her distress. Father, You know the needs she and her son have, You know the troubles that they are facing. Bless them Heavenly Father, physically, mentally, financially, and spiritually. Lord, lead them out of these problems, away from the dry land, and into the green pastures. In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums