New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, kind of. Your suggestion is what gave me the idea to do this. I had forgotten that Ben's new laptop had a built in cam. We gave one to Mitch for Christmas so we were able to do a two way visit. No sound though. We haven't figured out how to do that with Yahoo Messenger.

It would have been lovely to at least see Mitch though. :) I'm glad that worked out for you, even if there was no sound. The bracelet is a beautiful present, too. :cool:

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My day was pretty good. It was awfully gloomy weather wise...rain rain rain...drip...drip...drip...We've got a pineapple express. I'm really getting tired of pineapple. :doh: Hawaii can gladly have it's weather system back. :sorry:
I've been doing some of your tidying myself...for the past several weeks. Not accomplishing much I'm afraid. In fact it looks much worse now than when I started! :o

rain rain go away.....just don't go to NZ, please! :D

Yes, I know what you mean. I have one tinyish cupboard in this room and I started clearing it out the other day. I still haven't finished, but this afternoon my lad cleared out and tidied a much bigger space in about half an hour flat. ^_^ Too many distractions......like sorting out a pic for my armor giveaways account.....

flowerpetals ;) :D

Upvote 0

Greenthumb

So many seeds...so little time!
Feb 20, 2005
Greenthumb's Garden
✟69,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
rain rain go away.....just don't go to NZ, please! :D

Yes, I know what you mean. I have one tinyish cupboard in this room and I started clearing it out the other day. I still haven't finished, but this afternoon my lad cleared out and tidied a much bigger space in about half an hour flat. ^_^ Too many distractions......like sorting out a pic for my armor giveaways account.....

flowerpetals ;) :D
Oooh!!! That was you! :o ^_^ I was stumped!

You think your lad would want to come give me a hand? I bet he could sort my whole apartment in less than an hour. :D

Hmm...speaking of NZ...we saw on the news tonight that Sir Edmund Hillary passed away.

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oooh!!! That was you! :o ^_^ I was stumped!

You think your lad would want to come give me a hand? I bet he could sort my whole apartment in less than an hour. :D

Hmm...speaking of NZ...we saw on the news tonight that Sir Edmund Hillary passed away.

Oh.....I didn't know about Sir Edmund. Oh man.....:( He was such a hero to us over here. I must watch the news tonight.

Oh, I dunno if I could spare my laddie. :p And I figured you might have been a tad puzzled. :) I started it a while back to stash armor I bought for giveaways, but come the time to gift the gear to folk, I would have to send it back to js to send out to folk. You can imagine how long that took, so I decided to just let it be known that this is my account and to send gear straight from flowerpetals from now on.

Upvote 0

arborvita

Retired.
Jun 9, 2005
Wild Wild West
✟60,253.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Good evening Matt! :wave: :hug:
How are you feeling?
:hug: :)

I feel almost 100% again. I have a bit of congestion still in my head but thats about it. Thank You for asking.

:hug:

How are you?

JS.... Did you see the fix for your bug with your User Control Panel?

Upvote 0

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
patience.gif

Upvote 0

Greenthumb

Feb 20, 2005
Greenthumb's Garden
✟69,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh.....I didn't know about Sir Edmund. Oh man.....:( He was such a hero to us over here. I must watch the news tonight.

Oh, I dunno if I could spare my laddie. :p And I figured you might have been a tad puzzled. :) I started it a while back to stash armor I bought for giveaways, but come the time to gift the gear to folk, I would have to send it back to js to send out to folk. You can imagine how long that took, so I decided to just let it be known that this is my account and to send gear straight from flowerpetals from now on.
Yes...I think Sir Edmund was a bit of a hero everywhere. :) Sad to see someone like him pass away.

That's a good idea about using that account to give away your items. I find it so difficult to weed through my armour to find what I'm supposed to be giving. It takes forever. It doesn't make much sense sometimes how they show up in your armour list. Too bad it's not alphabetical. Of course I suppose I could just get rid of a lot of it and make it simpler. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greenthumb

Feb 20, 2005
Greenthumb's Garden
✟69,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I feel almost 100% again. I have a bit of congestion still in my head but thats about it. Thank You for asking.

How are you?

Glad you're feeling better Matt. Colds are no fun any time.
I'm doing pretty good Matt. :)
Speaking of bugs...my bug didn't happen this evening. But I'm sure it will again. :doh: Of course, I have to admit, it's not been happening every time I log out. So at least a few times a week I have the correct last visited time. :)

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

How are you?

Hey, Matt! :wave:

I'm glad you're feeling a lot better now. :hug: I tried that out and it worked ok. Thank you! It was a pain with the stretching thing going on on the page all the time. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes...I think Sir Edmund was a bit of a hero everywhere. :) Sad to see someone like him pass away.

That's a good idea about using that account to give away your items. I find it so difficult to weed through my armour to find what I'm supposed to be giving. It takes forever. It doesn't make much sense sometimes how they show up in your armour list. Too bad it's not alphabetical. Of course I suppose I could just get rid of a lot of it and make it simpler. ^_^

Yes, I asked a million years ago if the gear could be in alphabetical order, but.....:D I buy stuff for the g/aways as js is rather fond of the few ;) things she has.

Upvote 0

Greenthumb

Feb 20, 2005
Greenthumb's Garden
✟69,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hehe once again the stealthy ninja goes in and out without anybody noticing :p

edit.... bah i have been discovered... quick smoke bomb!!!
Didn't I read a post about you being hacked? How do we know it's you? :o :p

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hehe once again the stealthy ninja goes in and out without anybody noticing :p

edit.... bah i have been discovered... quick smoke bomb!!!

:D Hey, face it, Xan.....you're a noticeable sort of dude. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.