Afolkytouch

Jan 25, 2017
Moultonborough, NH
✟7,732.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I absolutely love the sound Rend Collective has. Very face paced, fun, and vibrant. Songs like Build Your Kingdom Here and My Lighthouse have become favorites of the congregation. As the worship leader, I would like to continue moving in this direction.

Well my problem is that when i type "christian folk rock artists" into a search engine, it sends me to bands that more emulate Bob Dylans style of folk. Slow, steady. I need energetic songs! As if the southern baptist members were less bluesy and had grain hanging out of their mouths. Thats what I am looking for. If you know of any folk bands that fit this idea, please let me know. Much appreciate!

Folkrox

Oct 19, 2017
Dayton
✟15,206.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I absolutely love the sound Rend Collective has. Very face paced, fun, and vibrant. Songs like Build Your Kingdom Here and My Lighthouse have become favorites of the congregation. As the worship leader, I would like to continue moving in this direction.

Well my problem is that when i type "christian folk rock artists" into a search engine, it sends me to bands that more emulate Bob Dylans style of folk. Slow, steady. I need energetic songs! As if the southern baptist members were less bluesy and had grain hanging out of their mouths. Thats what I am looking for. If you know of any folk bands that fit this idea, please let me know. Much appreciate!

Upvote 0