Floating Feeling While Praying - Can the Holy Spirit Make You Feel Dizzy?

Charlie Kea

Jun 23, 2021
Kaiserslautern
✟15,201.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've experienced a similar sensation. It felt like Vertigo. The spinning would start out slow then increase rapidly to the point I physically had to stop praying and open my eyes to gain balance. It was an uncomfortable feeling and if I continued to let it happen I would be sick and dizzy.

I did more research and learned that if the sensations are from God it will bring you peace. If you ever feel confused, uncomfortable or fear then it is not of God. I told my mother about my experience and she taught me to always bind bad spirits and leave them at Jesus' feet to judge and to ask to be covered in the blood of Jesus Christ every time before praying.

Doing these things have made a huge difference in my praying experience. I no longer feel Vertigo like sensations, and I have felt the true presence of God: peaceful, trance like, feels like time has stopped and I don't want to leave the warm feeling.

This is a great article to read in regards to sensations you feel when praying: www.victoryoverthedemonic.com/SensationsOfIntercession.htm

Upvote 0

Veteran1990

Jul 6, 2021
texas
✟17,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
About a month ago while I was praying I had this sensation. It was like as if my soul was spinning around as I was praying very hard. It almost felt physical. I never had this kind of experience before.

Thinking about this now I'm unsure if this is a good or bad thing and whether or not it was from God.

Has anyone been through this kind of experience before?
So you had your first spiritual expieruence and now your asking others to validate if it's real.

First, what purpouse did it serve. Did it make you feel Closer to God. Maybe you passed off the devil. Could be something else you wouldn't like to hear. Either way, just focus on praying not the expierience. There's a Spiritual Reality.

Upvote 0

Called&Chosen6666

Dec 21, 2022
DC
✟7,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
About a month ago while I was praying I had this sensation. It was like as if my soul was spinning around as I was praying very hard. It almost felt physical. I never had this kind of experience before.

Thinking about this now I'm unsure if this is a good or bad thing and whether or not it was from God.

I have felt this too, like a ballerina or a figure skater but also a lifting and then at the end a slowing down and gentle lowering at the end of the prayer. This is definitely a Godly/Holy presence .

Upvote 0