NW England
✟1,053,955.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just answer the questions & stop trying to change the subject.
I'm sorry, but how many of my questions have you failed to answer and then changed the subject?
Either that or you've pulled just a few words out of the whole post and written an "answer" - or dismissal.

Upvote 0

MForbes

Rejoining Member
Oct 12, 2023
Georgia
✟28,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You did not ask a question, you just fanatically stated "its in the KJV, get over it!", which is fanatism, not truth seeking.
Alice wants you to answer the two questions concerning water in a container and sea level. She's leading you down her rabbit hole because she uses circular reasoning. She knows how she's going to answer your answers to her questions. Here's an example of her reasoning:

1709058344417.png

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,345.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Alice wants you to answer the two questions concerning water in a container and sea level. She's leading you down her rabbit hole because she uses circular reasoning. She knows how she's going to answer your answers to her questions. Here's an example of her reasoning:

View attachment 343312
I am still waiting for her to formulate the question about the sea level like an adult. So far, I am not sure what is her point.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MForbes

Rejoining Member
Oct 12, 2023
Georgia
✟28,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am still waiting for her to formulate the question about the sea level like an adult.
Do you think that's gonna happen? She believes the earth is flat, but reasoning is circular.........go figure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟30,517.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You did not ask a question, you just fanatically stated "its in the KJV, get over it!", which is fanatism, not truth seeking.

I asked you, 'what does water do when it's in a container' ? 'And why do we call it sea level' ?

These were two separate questions.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,345.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I asked you, 'what does water do when it's in a container' ? 'And why do we call it sea level' ?

These were two separate questions.
I did answer both. Water fills a container. Its not called sea level. If you want to separate the questions, formulate them so they make sense.

I have one very basic for you - explain moon eclipses.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.