Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Again, says who?
People who have lived in multiple hemispheres.

You could also just get a bunch of links to live streams from various parts of the world and check to see if there is any point in the night where your live streams from the US, Europe, and Asia are all dark at the same time.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not sure it's inspired though. Take the Apocalypse of St Paul, clearly not written by him, and gives a detailed description of hell. Not part of the canon for good reason.

i cannot for the life of me understand why any christian would want to read a book about detailed descriptions of hell? we know the answer to hell is Jesus. he has saved us from that so why not meditate on more edifying things?

Upvote 0

Astrophile

Aug 30, 2013
England
✟233,673.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Widowed
What does scripture say?

A sizable number of scriptures show, if anything, earth is not a spinning ball.

We test all things (including science), through God's word.

This is the sort of thing that made me an atheist.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is the sort of thing that made me an atheist.

Just as well scripture doesn't say the world is flat or a ball, because the shape of the earth is not what the Bible is about. No one's belief 'made' you an athiest, you chose that of your own free will.

People who have lived in multiple hemispheres.

You could also just get a bunch of links to live streams from various parts of the world and check to see if there is any point in the night where your live streams from the US, Europe, and Asia are all dark at the same time.

I've been in livestreams where people in Europe were staying up really late, people in the US were having dinner and I has having morning tea. They were also in a different season to me.

Upvote 0