Flat Earth, NASA, NWO, Moon Landings and More . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
81b09dea4711edc634a4251da2a2b4ef.jpg

6f7fd8e282f334ad87ef0fbeb0fbcd37.jpg

e08a50b5822a5cde470a5b898f9e3f8b.jpg

a5491cd4e938efeb5f9ccd076a285817.jpg

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ME: PJ - From the closed thread :

Biblical, Enclosed Flat Earth and Firmament

If you look at the OR or see ANY of my first posts you'll see that I have another thread called Conspiracy - Are some theories accurate? That thread is for scientific an technological evidence debunking or against the flat earth possibility. This thread is for scriptures and Christian/Bible based data. If you can show scriptures that point to or imply a moving earth that spins and flies and follows the sun through endless "outer space", feel free to post them in this thread. No, you're NOT a slack jawed lackey, I was just being funny or trying to. Sorry.

From @Tom Farebrother
Apart from the possible exception of some of the dietary regulations, I'm not aware of anything in the Bible that is intentionally scientific in any way. Why would you look to the Bible for scientific data about the earth? The Bible is a book about God, mankind's relationship to God, and to each other, where it all went wrong, and God's plan for salvation.

I'm not looking in the Bible for scientific evidence of earth and the cosmos. I'm simply noting what God plainly and clearly says. God didn't use cute stories and allegory to His authors, Prophets and scribes because they were too backwards and lacking the comprehension skills to understand that we're really on a spinning flying ball, rocketing through endless space with 57 (or more) "theories" to back it up. Which God never says.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Doctor.Sphinx
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God didn't use cute stories and allegory to His authors

What are you referring to? What ‘cute stories’ and allegory? Your points don’t make any sense without some sort of explanation as to what you mean. You’re just making random statements. What are they based in?

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What are you referring to? What ‘cute stories’ and allegory? Your points don’t make any sense without some sort of explanation as to what you mean. You’re just making random statements. What are they based in?
I was answering you statement above, if I didn't already. The comment I made is based entirely on your statement. I edited my response just now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was answering you statement above, if I didn't already. The comment I made is based entirely on your statement. I edited my response just now.

It’s still just a bunch of random statements.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't give nasa data any credence whatsoever. Maybe people forget where I KNEW I LIVED for 50 years. I was 100% positive I was on a flying spinning ball, I'm not 100% positive anymore.

This is what many peoples' favorite solar system has been doing for 4.9 billion years :
Only 3 minutes - Fascinating and Completely Impossible

Last edited:
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Watch this stunning and simply beautiful footage of the sun in a time lapse video. It's really fascinating. Then tell me all about how we're living on a ball, flying, spinning and rocketing through "deep space" for 4.9 billion years straight, 24/7/365 and 366 on leap years, every second of every minute. Just a clear path for 4.9 billion years. I wonder how far we've flown since day one of God's creation. See how crazy the "globe" really is? Not yet? Watch :
TIMELAPSE OF THE SUN PROVES FLAT EARTH - HD perspective matrix

From Video Description :
This is an upgraded version of the original with added timelapse footage. The old, low resolution footage has been replaced with high resolution HD footage. Watch how the sun comes at you when it's rising and goes away from you when it's setting. See how the sun's light at sunset shrinks and trails after it - not at all what we would expect to see if the sun is 93,000,000 miles away.

20 glorious minutes

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I thought this was worth sharing from a conversation in another thread :

Lord Jesus, I pray for Patrick that you help him to not be tied up in the cares of the world and that he focus on You. Amen. :prayer:
I'm not a bit worried or "tied up" in worldly affairs. My thoughts are always above "in heavenly places" - Colossians 3:2 KJV - Galatians 2:20 KJV - Ephesians 2:6 KJV - Mark 4:19 KJV -

My thoughts are not on below but above, always. I believe I'm warning people and helping people think for themselves for a change. You should see my Salvation, Doctrine, Rightly Dividing Thread.

I'm not just talking conspiracy all day. I preach Christ Crucified, Buried and Risen the third day, according to OT scriptures. See my dispensational thread and my signature to start hearing the truth of the gospel of our salvation.

I really do appreciate your prayers and concern also. Thank you. Ephesians 6:12-13 KJV -

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Exactly, it's for folks like you. Good to know you realize that. There's hope for you. :oldthumbsup:

There are so many, relatively simple, practical things that you could do to disprove your flat earth notions, but it’s evident that you simply don’t want to. Clearly you prefer to deliberately spread false information. If getting to grips with understanding and using GPS tech is too much of a hassle, just find a flat enough stretch of land 3 miles or so long and, with a couple of cheap, hand-held ham radios you can ‘prove’ that the radio horizon doesn’t exist.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There are so many, relatively simple, practical things that you could do to disprove your flat earth notions
I stopped reading right there. If you could prove a globe you'd be a rich man. You're obviously questioning your surety of a globe. My job is done. Thank you much.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.