Flat Earth, NASA, NWO, Moon Landings and More . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm starting a new thread on Conspiracies focusing on the thread title the most, but also other conspiracies that are connected to this. IMO, the biggest and most significant deception taking place is flat earth, the very shape and the truth about what we live in.

I asked if I could use SOME scripture in a conspiracy forum and haven't gotten an answer on that. I plan to, but not as much as I did in the now closed and defunct Biblical, Enclosed Flat Earth and Firmament Thread. For now, that thread still remains accessible for viewing but not posting.

Maybe it was doing too good :sorry: and I was winning so much (like our President Donald John Trump) :clap: that the "beg" bang, evolutionists, and the love of scientism folks couldn't take it anymore. Partly, but really the main reason was my flaming and posting conspiracy related images in the Biblical thread.

I can't see a way to not speak of God and scripture when pondering the possibility of a flat enclosed earth and cosmos. They are clues from God and they bear out in the physical world. That's besides the mounting evidence supporting and virtually proving the earth is flat.

I might not get started posting in the thread until tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned, and everyone is welcome. I will do my best to be patient, friendly, polite and helpful. With that in mind, hopefully this thread can last longer and folks here can start accepting that I probably won't stop talking about this topic and RELATED content. Thanks

Last edited:

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
BTW, I will begin again, for the most part from the beginning. Therefore, things that I may have already posted in the closed thread may be posted again here.

I will make every effort to avoid posting things more than once unless it's necessary for a new member who is just beginning to be interested in the thread.

In my other Conspiracy thread I will avoid flat earth but nasa and moon landing content will be in there at times as well. I don't want to be repetitive unless I feel I need to.

Reactions: moonlit
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I’ve got a biology degree and one thing I noticed among people who aren’t scientifically literate is that they never realize that science facts can’t contradict each other . You can have an alternative explanation but the confirmed facts can’t contradict. If they do it’s because of something we don’t understand. The round earth explains everything we know about the planet. Flat earth info usually contradicts itself or is something misunderstood by laymen . And that’s without getting into theology.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I’ve got a biology degree and one thing I noticed among people who aren’t scientifically literate is that they never realize that science facts can’t contradict each other . You can have an alternative explanation but the confirmed facts can’t contradict. If they do it’s because of something we don’t understand. The round earth explains everything we know about the planet. Flat earth info usually contradicts itself or is something misunderstood by laymen . And that’s without getting into theology.
Amazingly enough, those that adhere to and put their faith in science never research flat earth proofs. Moreover, everything the globe "explains" with math and science ALSO works perfectly with flat earth.

You see, the sun is NOT 93,000,000 miles away and the moon is NOT 250,000 miles away. They are closer and many times smaller than you presume, You may be able to calculate with two other friend and your smart phones. It's been done but see for yourselves. No, you won't go that far because you "already know".

Research is required to debate this with an informed position. I have heard and seen the "evidence" for the flying spinning globe, evolution, big bang and fake gravity for nearly 50 years. I'm not really looking for more proof for a globe but rather, I'm looking for others who think flat earth may be possible. Not exclusively but in a perfect flat earth that's what this thread would be. :sorry:

We have questions, data and evidence that globers cannot explain even with ALL the theories, maths and scientism, with more "theories" added whenever the "need" arises. It only seems dumb and idiotic to those who haven't researched and studied this. I'm only a month into my vacation off the globe, just getting started.

As far as the theology, I have no problems with my salvation and doctrine. I can interpret the Bible just fine, thanks. I talk to serious theologians all day and night Theology Online. TOL. If you think the earth and cosmos "isn't important in the whole purpose of life" then you could be under a strong delusion.

I have a thread that shows my beliefs, theology and doctrine. I will post scripture throughout this thread with MY interpretations, not everyone else's here. Many Christians interpret creation and the earth/cosmos exactly as I do. I'm not a lone wolf. It's easy for you to dismiss as "wrong" or misunderstandings instead of serious thought and study, IMO.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The OP is just trolling
198c7b336085f9aa611002d881ad52c8.jpg

ff45d83aba2de2c54eb6df79f7074507.jpg

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I actually entered the address above and the resulting PDF doesn't even contain the word flat in it. It's also 102 pages long...

A lot of these banners just don't make any sense.

• Optimistic
Reactions: patrick jane
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You see, the sun is NOT 93,000,000 miles away and the moon is NOT 250,000 miles away. They are closer and many times smaller [/QUOTE]

No it’s not. You’re simply wrong. And the other pseudoscience nonsense you posted was wrong too

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What I hate is that flat earth people are 99.9 percent Christian which just adds to a reputation that Christians are so uneducated and stupid
So you're a man pleaser? Your "reputation" and the Christian reputation should be of no concern for believers. Nice try though.

• Agree
Reactions: Doctor.Sphinx
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You would be absolutely miserable for the few seconds you’d live if the sun were that close.
Not if it's 32 to 52 miles wide and roughly 3000 miles high. We can create distances and mat too.

05c42456eb7030585bb70e32575e97c1.jpg

ed1d14e90aa3e1cee0da2f63d90a4f3f.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Doctor.Sphinx
Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
So you're a man pleaser? Your "reputation" and the Christian reputation should be of no concern for believers. Nice try though.
It is a concern. I would like people to regard Christianity positively in order to draw people to it. But you are creating an image that makes people laugh at the religion for its extreme stupidity. Unfortunately people see flat earth = Christians = laughable and ridiculous and uneducated.

My only saviour here is that people like you aren't allowed to preach their ignorance to children in a school setting. Unfortunately your free to contaminate your children if you have them.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It is a concern. I would like people to regard Christianity positively in order to draw people to it. But you are creating an image that makes people laugh at the religion for its extreme stupidity. Unfortunately people see flat earth = Christians = laughable and ridiculous and uneducated.

My only saviour here is that people like you aren't allowed to preach their ignorance to children in a school setting. Unfortunately your free to contaminate your children if you have them.
Oh but too often they are. Haven't you heard stories? Anyway, more people a drawn to Christ through fla earth than you might think. I have piles of testimonies.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.