Gemma's mum
Aug 15, 2007
Australia
✟49,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
These living avatars are are causing me so much hassle, it's making my computer play up and before you say the problem is my computer, I can assure you it is this Living Avatars. The other tabs I have running work fine, only the Living Avatars. Please tell me that you will be fixing the problem.

Lindon Tinuviel

Nov 19, 2002
Not there anymore
✟4,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Bear in mind, please, that the only reason any of us are here to talk to our friends and play with our new toys is because they brought the board up in a "bare bones" state. The alternative was to shut the board down until everything was ready, which might've taken another week. Everything's not working yet, all the graphics aren't here yet, some features haven't been implemented yet. We shouldn't expect them to be. Rest easy, though, that things ARE being worked on and developed.

Upvote 0

NorrinRadd

Xian, Biblicist, Fideist, Pneumatic, Antinomian
Sep 2, 2007
Wayne Township, PA, USA
✟8,652.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"The alternative was to shut the board down until everything was ready, which might've taken another week."

That would have been *much* better. I've been away since the Easter Weekend Meltdown, so another week -- or another month! -- would have been no big deal, if it meant getting things right.

Upvote 0

NorrinRadd

Xian, Biblicist, Fideist, Pneumatic, Antinomian
Sep 2, 2007
Wayne Township, PA, USA
✟8,652.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"The alternative was to shut the board down until everything was ready, which might've taken another week."

That would have been much better. I've been away since the great Easter Weekend Meltdown, so waiting another week -- or another month! -- would have been no big deal if it meant getting things right.

Upvote 0

Tiffanya

Senior Veteran
Apr 15, 2007
✟18,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have just spent more than an hour to set up my character and this is not counting the hour here and there through out the day.

I thought that I had FINALLY completed my new character, clicked "save" and all I got was the following error:
Invalid SQL: SELECT credits AS value FROM user WHERE userid = 185225
Error: Unknown column 'credits' in 'field list'
Error number: 1054
Date: Friday 09th 2008f May 2008 11:50:32 AM
File:

Showing the following link http://christianforums.com/living_avatars/index.php

What's happening? or am I doing something wrong?

P.S. Sorry if I have posted on the wrong forum, just not totally sure anymore :|

Upvote 0

Tiffanya

Senior Veteran
Apr 15, 2007
✟18,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have just spent more than an hour to set up my character and this is not counting the hour here and there through out the day.

I thought that I had FINALLY completed my new character, clicked "save" and all I got was the following error:
File:

P.S. Sorry if I have posted on the wrong forum, just not totally sure anymore :| Also, not sure if this will be posted as it's taking an awful long time to go through!

Upvote 0

Tiffanya

Senior Veteran
Apr 15, 2007
✟18,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

File:

P.S. Sorry if I have posted on the wrong forum, just not totally sure anymore :| Also, not sure if this will be posted as it's taking an awful long time to go through! 2mins

Upvote 0

Tiffanya

Senior Veteran
Apr 15, 2007
✟18,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

File:

P.S. Sorry if I have posted on the wrong forum, just not totally sure anymore :| Also, not sure if this will be posted as it's taking an awful long time to go through!

Upvote 0