Five questions FBI Director Wray must answer when he’s grilled by the House Judiciary Committee

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,110,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
FBI Director Christopher A. Wray is set to face off Wednesday with angry lawmakers in Congress who will demand answers to burning questions about how the bureau’s top brass handled the Hunter Biden probe, targeted Catholic parishes and ignored protocols in their zeal to find Trump-Russia collusion.

And then there are the questions about the FBI’s involvement in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Those are just the top of Republicans’ long list of questions for Mr. Wray when he appears in front of the House Judiciary Committee. The hearing will put Mr. Wray face-to-face with some of his harshest critics, who argue the FBI has been weaponized against former President Donald Trump and Republicans.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia introduced articles of impeachment against Mr. Wray in May. The resolution is co-sponsored by two of Ms. Greene’s fellow Republicans on the Judiciary Committee — Rep. Barry Moore of Alabama and Rep. Jefferson Van Drew of New Jersey.

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,440,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have you watched the hearing yourself? Here it is.

Watch the first 10 minutes of this and one will get an idea of just how far off the rails Jim Jordan's committee has gone.
Here we have an FBI Director, appointed and confirmed by a Republican president/congress, and these clowns are treating him like he's the head of the KGB.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟307,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Watch the first 10 minutes of this and one will get an idea of just how far off the rails Jim Jordan's committee has gone.
Here we have an FBI Director, appointed and confirmed by a Republican president/congress, and these clowns are treating him like he's the head of the KGB.

I mean, they'd probably call it "the Democrat KGB".

I missed the first 10 minutes, but say about a half hour or more after that. It was quite the clown show and Jordan et al. were the clowns.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,440,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I mean, they'd probably call it "the Democrat KGB".

I missed the first 10 minutes, but say about a half hour or more after that. It was quite the clown show and Jordan et al. were the clowns.

...Matt Gaetz saying "it gets into kinda of creepy places". -- oh the irony!

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,440,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...and then, after months of attacking the FBI and falsely suggesting the FBI is biased against the GOP, the GOP committee members decry recent polls showin a lack of public confidence in the FBI.

Who is destroying public confidence in our FBI, DOJ, our election system, etc?

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟460,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually, the relevant point was that Wray answered none of the important questions.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟307,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Actually, the relevant point was that Wray answered none of the important questions.

I really didn't hear much you could call an "important question" being asked.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟197,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And then there are the questions about the FBI’s involvement in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.
Did the FBI somehow force Trump's supporters into into attacking the Capitol and trying to assassinate the Vice President?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,110,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Did the FBI somehow force Trump's supporters into into attacking the Capitol and trying to assassinate the Vice President?
I wouldn't use the word force; but the word incitement might apply.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟307,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I think you did a FIFY on my quote.

I think that you should fix that for me.

No, I just omitted the videos that didn't answer my question, to leave room to ask it again.

Do *YOU* think it is even remotely possible that the FBI incited the Jan 6th crowd to attack the Capitol?

Please speak for yourself and don't leave it up to the dimwits in Congress.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,110,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
No, I just omitted the videos that didn't answer my question, to leave room to ask it again.
You also misspelled Youtube, seemingly implying that I'm some dumb inbred hick. It's really rude.

Are you trolling me?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟307,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You also misspelled Youtube, seemingly implying that I'm some dumb inbred hick. It's really rude.

Are you trolling me?

Good grief, pull back on the paranoia. My spelling of "u toob" has nothing to do with you. Nor do I care where you're from or how closely related your parents are. It never even crossed my mind to wonder about such things. You're just an random internet user with a weird medallion for an avatar. That's all.

I just want to know if you find the "fedsurection" even plausible. You seem to imply that you might.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,110,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I just want to know if you find the "fedsurection" even plausible. You seem to imply that you might.
Approached with the evidence, the Feds seem to be stumbling to find answers. I think that this requires further investigation.

Upvote 0