Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm starting this thread for anyone like me who may need a little help and encouragement to end their health and fitness year strong. I started 2018 with some grand health and fitness goals and did a great job for several months, but the last month or two I've fallen off the diet and exercise wagon. Things got busy and excuses became too easy to come by... But no more!

Just worked out the second time this week. Not a remarkable feat, but for me it's a start. How's everyone else doing? Anybody have fitness goals for 2018?

Reactions: “Paisios”

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'm starting this thread for anyone like me who may need a little help and encouragement to end their health and fitness year strong. I started 2018 with some grand health and fitness goals and did a great job for several months, but the last month or two I've fallen off the diet and exercise wagon. Things got busy and excuses became too easy to come by... But no more!

Just worked out the second time this week. Not a remarkable feat, but for me it's a start. How's everyone else doing? Anybody have fitness goals for 2018?
I’ve been doing RunBet for about 30 weeks, so that’s kept me in track for exercising 3-4 times a week. It’s very motivating for me. I didn’t lose weight through running though. It helped with cardio and endurance, and leg muscle, but not weight.

Two weeks ago I started Weight Watchers. I did my second weigh in today, and I am thrilled that I lost a total of 2.4 pounds in two weeks :) It seems like it is working! I’m sure it will slow down, but if I even do .5 loss each week, that’d be awesome.

Reactions: PeachieKeen
Upvote 0

DZoolander

Persnickety Member
Apr 24, 2007
Far far away
✟120,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Back in 2017 I came to the conclusion I'd gained way too much weight - so I dropped about 80 lbs to get back to around 10-12% bodyfat or so. 2018 has been pretty much just maintaining. No real goals other than that. lol

Upvote 0