Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey y'all. I have a 20 gallon tall fish tank that houses Cherry, Golden, and Checker Barbs (15 total). I also have 2 Dwarf Green Pike Cichlid's, and Zebra Flash Pleco, and 3 Nerite snails. What d'ya guys got?

Attachments

• IMG_7031.JPG
    IMG_7031.JPG
    480.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7133.JPG
    IMG_7133.JPG
    566.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6867.JPG
    IMG_6867.JPG
    791.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7340.JPG
    IMG_7340.JPG
    674.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7907.JPG
    IMG_7907.JPG
    656.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7930.JPG
    IMG_7930.JPG
    597.6 KB · Views: 2

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey y'all. I have a 20 gallon tall fish tank that houses Cherry, Golden, and Checker Barbs (15 total). I also have 2 Dwarf Green Pike Cichlid's, and Zebra Flash Pleco, and 3 Nerite snails. What d'ya guys got?

Awesome!! That's a beautiful tank. Who's the li'l guy in the third picture? He's adorable. :D

I gots a 20 gallon tank with a turtle that's outgrown it....

yeah, i know i gotta get this poor guy a bigger tank

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Quite some hobby, right? :)

Upvote 0

ChristopherK

Jun 2, 2017
New York
✟13,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
LOL! No, no pics...he's a red eared slider

Nice! Just saw some pics on google. Beautiful little guy! What are you planning to do wit him? Get a larger tank or give em away?

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Nice! Just saw some pics on google. Beautiful little guy! What are you planning to do wit him? Get a larger tank or give em away?

i gotta get a bigger tank.....i'm thinkin of the kind that are sorta "double decker" where he can climb up to the top one and bask and have more room to swim in the bottom one.....

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yeah, I love it. The best part for me is aquascaping. I love creating another world for something to live in. ^_^

it looks like you spent a lot of time and planning on the tank...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChristopherK

Jun 2, 2017
New York
✟13,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
i gotta get a bigger tank.....i'm thinkin of the kind that are sorta "double decker" where he can climb up to the top one and bask and have more room to swim in the bottom one.....

That sounds like a great idea. You should totally do that! Just show pics when you do

Upvote 0

ChristopherK

Jun 2, 2017
New York
✟13,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
it looks like you spent a lot of time and planning on the tank...

Yeah, I definitely did. I established the tank in November 2016. Went onto a lot of YouTube channels to get a good idea as to what I wanted to do.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yeah, I definitely did. I established the tank in November 2016. Went onto a lot of YouTube channels to get a good idea as to what I wanted to do.

It's nice.....nice combination of swimmers....now the third li'l guy is a winner....he's adorable....is he related to a catfish?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's nice.....nice combination of swimmers....now the third li'l guy is a winner....he's adorable....is he related to a catfish?

That's a sucker fish; a tank cleaner. I forget what the technical name for them is.

It does look like a nice tank, CK. Nice pictures. I once had a tank, but I had cats. And one in particular used to like to sit on top of the tank, and then he'd find a way to pull the lid off and fish them out with his claws.

Fun for him, not for the fish. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
That's a sucker fish; a tank cleaner. I forget what the technical name for them is.

It does look like a nice tank, CK. Nice pictures. I once had a tank, but I had cats. And one in particular used to like to sit on top of the tank, and then he'd find a way to pull the lid off and fish them out with his claws.

Aah, thank you...he's very unusual looking

• Friendly
Reactions: Hidden In Him
Upvote 0

ChristopherK

Jun 2, 2017
New York
✟13,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

He's from the Plecostomus family. Thankfully he's a mini, because the majority of that species get very large, but he maxes out to 5". He's a nocturnal species, but if he's out during the day he will normally be under a shaded area or what seems to be protective for him. If he sees you coming though he'll scurry underneath the driftwood where he's made himself a home. lol! Very cute little guy.

Upvote 0

ChristopherK

Jun 2, 2017
New York
✟13,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Haha! Oh my goodness, you see! That's why cats are a no-no for me.

Upvote 0