• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

First Post

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Eanruig, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Eanruig

Eanruig Newbie

+1
    Christian
    Married
    Just saying, "Hello," to others on the forums. Other than saying that I'm still poking around on the site, I would say only that I have been a Christian for 45 years, and I have nothing but good to say of my Lord Jesus Christ. He is everything the Word of God says He is, and certainly "a Friend that sticketh closer than a brother." May all on the forums be blessed with God's rich salvation.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. crossrunner

crossrunner Serving the Lord joyfully since 1981!

+294
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    [​IMG]

Hi there! :wave: Welcome to CF! Its so nice to have you here! I hope you find your time here a blessing.

If you have any forum related questions, just click here. If you still have questions, feel free to send me a private message and I'll do the best I can to help you.

May the Spirit of the Living God fall fresh on you. Jesus is Lord!!

Your new friend,
    Crossrunner [​IMG]

3. whsbandmom

whsbandmom Well-Known Member

+36
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hello and welcome to this blessed place on the net. I hope that u will love it here as much as I do.
    God Bless
    Gina

4. Hisbygrace

Hisbygrace Carried On The Wings Of An Eagle

+5,758
    Baptist
    US-Democrat
    [​IMG] and welcome to CF! I look forward to seeing you in the posts.

5. jujubean

jujubean SMILE GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!

+66
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Welcome to CF! :hug: Feel free to PM me!;)

6. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily O Come and Adore Him

+235
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hello and welcome!! We are happy to see you here. Be sure to check the menu at the top, and the FAQ will help you get a good start along the way. May God bless you! :wave:

7. Topaz

Topaz Well-Known Member

+196
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-Republican
    Welcome to Christian Forums, and may you be blessed here. :wave:

Check out the FAQ at the top, and if you have any questions you can check out the forums for asking questions at the top of the index page. :pink:

Here is the link for asking questions not covered in the FAQ : Questions about CF

8. Avatar

Avatar Well-Known Member Supporter

+38,043
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Welcome to CF! :wave: Feel free to PM me with any question!:)

9. RippledDreams

RippledDreams Member

+4
    Christian
    Private
    Hello and Welcome to CF!! I hope you enjoy it here :)

10. Zinnia

Zinnia the sunshine flower

+62
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-Others
    Hello, and may you blessed here at Christian Forums. Check out the FAQ if you have any questions. :angel: :sorry: :holy: :priest:

11. halifaxhoney

halifaxhoney Senior Veteran

+116
    Christian
    Married
    CA-NDP
    Welcome to CF! :)

12. Angel_Delight

Angel_Delight Reach For Heaven

+524
    Christian
    Single
    UK-Conservative
    Hi :wave:[​IMG]to CF!!!

13. JustPrayAnyways

JustPrayAnyways 1 John 2:28

+88
    Christian
    Single
    welcome to Christian Forums!!!:D

14. ~PICKLE~

~PICKLE~ Ready For Anything

+184
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hi..... I'm Pickle, And I
    wanted to welcome you
    to CF!! I hope you enjoy
    you time here.

[​IMG]

15. diamond717

diamond717 Veteran

+118
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    Hello and welcome. May you enjoy your time spent here. :wave: And may God bless you. :prayer: :pink:

You may find the FAQ at the top menu helpful for starting out. :)

16. frankincense

frankincense blessed with pitter patter

+82
    Christian
    Married
    :wave: Welcome to CF!!! Enjoy your stay!

17. labellady

labellady Contributor

+185
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hi! Welcome to CF! :wave:

18. Quijote

Quijote a.k.a Mr. Q

+388
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Welcome to the Forums!!!

19. Shubunkin

Shubunkin Antiochian Orthodox Christian

+593
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Hello and welcome to Christian Forums. Check the FAQ at the menu on top, and find out answers to any questions you may have about getting started here. The best way to get to know us is to jump right in and participate. :liturgy: :preach: :priest:

20. GodsGrl2

GodsGrl2 Guest

+0
    Welcome to CF! I hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to check out the FAQs or ask around. Don't make this your last post! God Bless,
    GG2:wave: