First born

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I think you should know that the Jews didn't use the Roman calendar.

Neither did I. I posted what Scripture says about the dates...AND....it agrees with our time. 2/17 is February 17th and 7/17 is July 17th and that equals 150 days or 5 months in the Hebrew calendar. From Gen 7:11 to Gen 8:4 is 150 days which is exactly the day when that Ark arrived in the mountains of Ararat. It works, mathematically. God's Truth is the Truth in EVERY way. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
There is no ark in that picture.

The Ark is under the 11,000 years of sediment in the bottom of Lake Van UNLESS you can tell us another place in the mountains of Ararat for it to be. The 450 ft long Ark did NOT break apart on impact since Noah stayed inside the Ark for more than 5 months after it arrived. The firmament or solid metallic boundary of Adam's small world, is what has survived. It was made to protect Adam's Earth from the WATER which totally surrounded it Gen 1:6-7 and which totally destroyed his small biosphere, in the flood. ll Peter 3:6 It's miles in diameter and worth it's weight in Gold since it was made BEFORE the big bang of our Cosmos. Its proof of God.

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Neither did I. I posted what Scripture says about the dates...AND....it agrees with our time. 2/17 is February 17th and 7/17 is July 17th and that equals 150 days or 5 months in the Hebrew calendar. From Gen 7:11 to Gen 8:4 is 150 days which is exactly the day when that Ark arrived in the mountains of Ararat. It works, mathematically. God's Truth is the Truth in EVERY way. Amen?

Something written centuries BC would have used the Jewish calendar, and it is not the same as our calendar. For example, some years had thirteen months in them; others had the normal twelve. Also, have you read Genesis 7.4?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Something written centuries BC would have used the Jewish calendar, and it is not the same as our calendar. Also, have you read Genesis 7.4?

Sure and it tells us that every living "substance" that God made would be destroyed. This includes Adam's Earth which was "clean dissolved" in the flood. Isa 24:19 When the firmament sank in Lake Van, everything on Adam's Earth was totally destroyed as was his firmament, but the solid metallic firmament remains in the bottom of the Lake. Is it waiting for a TV Evangelist or a Scientist to discover it?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
The Ark is under the 11,000 years of sediment in the bottom of Lake Van . . .

Based on what evidence?

The 450 ft long Ark did NOT break apart on impact since Noah stayed inside the Ark for more than 5 months after it arrived. The firmament or solid metallic boundary of Adam's small world, is what has survived. It was made to protect Adam's Earth from the WATER which totally surrounded it Gen 1:6-7 and which totally destroyed his small biosphere, in the flood. ll Peter 3:6 It's miles in diameter and worth it's weight in Gold since it was made BEFORE the big bang of our Cosmos. Its proof of God.

Where is the evidence for any of these claims?

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Sure and it tells us that every living "substance" that God made would be destroyed. This includes Adam's Earth which was "clean dissolved" in the flood. Isa 24:19 When the firmament sank in Lake Van, everything on Adam's Earth was totally destroyed as was his firmament, but the solid metallic firmament remains in the bottom of the Lake. Is it waiting for a TV Evangelist or a Scientist to discover it?

More science fiction, arising from your utterly and completely unique reading of the Bible?

I'm really not interested. I will stick to scholars with a training in Hebrew and a knowledge of theology.

Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟734,903.00
Faith
Humanist
No, since it does not match what God told us in Genesis. Neither does it explain HOW prehistoric people suddenly became Humans beginning in the area of Lake Van, Turkey 11,000 years ago. Hint: In order to agree with God's Truth, you must show that even fish cannot survive in your Lake.
Is it ok if I instead show that fish CAN survive in YOUR lake? Behold the Pearl Mullet (Alburnus tarichi), a fish endemic to lake Van.

timthumb.php

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Is it ok if I instead show that fish CAN survive in YOUR lake? Behold the Pearl Mullet (Alburnus tarichi), a fish endemic to lake Van.

timthumb.php
Hah!! Those fish are clearly in the air and therefore not in the lake.

Checkmate atheist.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
More science fiction, arising from your utterly and completely unique reading of the Bible?

I'm really not interested. I will stick to scholars with a training in Hebrew and a knowledge of theology.

That's fine with me but it also reveals your true colors. Peter told us about some people of the last days who will AGREE with you.

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of His coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water. 2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Conclusion: The Scoffers of the last days will not believe that Adam's Earth perished in the flood, which in Greek means totally destroyed, AND that the current Universe will be burned. Which do you believe?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

I know BUT let's tell the whole Truth and that is that it's the ONLY fish which can survive in Lake Van. This reveals that it is native to the Lake and did NOT arrive inside Adam's firmament which sank in the Lake 11k years ago. God told us the entire Truth and EVERY creature from Adam's firmament died except those on the Ark. Amen?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
The Ark is under the 11,000 years of sediment in the bottom of Lake Van UNLESS you can tell us another place in the mountains of Ararat for it to be.
How does the position of Mt. Ararat help your case at all? It's over 100 kilometers (over 62 miles) away from the lake at it's closest point. If Noah's world was small enough to fit inside Lake Van and dissolve in it, Noah's ark shouldn't have been able to end up in those mountains at all. Not by settling there as the water receded.

The 450 ft long Ark did NOT break apart on impact since Noah stayed inside the Ark for more than 5 months after it arrived. The firmament or solid metallic boundary of Adam's small world, is what has survived. It was made to protect Adam's Earth from the WATER which totally surrounded it Gen 1:6-7 and which totally destroyed his small biosphere, in the flood. ll Peter 3:6 It's miles in diameter and worth it's weight in Gold since it was made BEFORE the big bang of our Cosmos. Its proof of God.
Then head out to Lake Van and dive for it. It's maximum depth is 451 meters, and its average depth is 171 meters. A person with scuba gear can reasonably dive 130 meters, though the record is over 1000 meters. As long as it all didn't end up in the deepest spots exclusively, a person should be reasonably able to dive and see it for themselves, or even bring back pieces. That is, if it exists.

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
That's fine with me but it also reveals your true colors. Peter told us about some people of the last days who will AGREE with you.

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of His coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water. 2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Conclusion: The Scoffers of the last days will not believe that Adam's Earth perished in the flood, which in Greek means totally destroyed, AND that the current Universe will be burned. Which do you believe?

The theme tune never changes, does it? Aman777 is the especially enlightened one, and let us all bow down before his infinite wisdom.

Dunning Kruger, eat your heart out.

Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟734,903.00
Faith
Humanist
Then head out to Lake Van and dive for it. It's maximum depth is 451 meters, and its average depth is 171 meters. A person with scuba gear can reasonably dive 130 meters, though the record is over 1000 meters. As long as it all didn't end up in the deepest spots exclusively, a person should be reasonably able to dive and see it for themselves, or even bring back pieces. That is, if it exists.
I believe your scuba depths are in feet, not meters. 40 meters (130 feet) is the maximum depth divers normally go without specialized gear and exotic breathing gases. Just sayin'.

Upvote 0