First born

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Then how is it that you cannot find a single Old Testament scholar to agree with you?

It's because they spend their time studying the theology of ancient men who did NOT have the increased knowledge of today, so they could NOT understand. Dan 12:4 It's HOW God hid His Truth in the discoveries of Science in the last days before Jesus comes. It's also HOW God will pour out His Spirit of Truth, through Scientific discoveries, which are current being made, upon ALL flesh Joe 2:28 and Act 2:17 including, atheists, agnostics and phonies. This will leave these unbelievers WITHOUT excuse. Rom 1:20 Will their knees bow when Science confirms God's Truth in Genesis? It's a really scary thought for many of them. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Really? And where is Lake Van mentioned in Genesis 6-8? I must have missed it, or maybe it is your over active imagination at work again.

It in the flood story which you obviously do not understand. Can you tell us:

When the Ark arrived in the mountains of Ararat? What day was it since the flood began? Where did the Raven go? How did the Olive Tree germinate, grow limbs and put forth leaves, in October? in only 7 days? I think you missed something. Amen?

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

When the Ark arrived in the mountains of Ararat? What day was it since the flood began? Where did the Raven go? How did the Olive Tree germinate, grow limbs and put forth leaves, in October? in only 7 days? I think you missed something. Amen?

I think I restrain my imagination, and limit myself to what the text says. That's what I think.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It's because they spend their time studying the theology of ancient men who did NOT have the increased knowledge of today, so they could NOT understand. Dan 12:4 It's HOW God hid His Truth in the discoveries of Science in the last days before Jesus comes. It's also HOW God will pour out His Spirit of Truth, through Scientific discoveries, which are current being made, upon ALL flesh Joe 2:28 and Act 2:17 including, atheists, agnostics and phonies. This will leave these unbelievers WITHOUT excuse. Rom 1:20 Will their knees bow when Science confirms God's Truth in Genesis? It's a really scary thought for many of them. Amen?

Yes, no one throughout history has understood Genesis until you. If I was a christian I would hope that God would have a better use for his prophets than having them endlessly repeat their opinion about a topic that is basically pointless day in day out on an internet forum.

*Edited

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Yes, no one throughout history has understood Genesis until you. If I was a christian I would hope that God would have a better use for his prophets than having them endlessly repeat there opinion about a topic that is basically pointless day in day out.

Like a lot of creationists, he has succumbed to the temptation to try and prove how "scientific" his theology is. It is like trying to combine cake making and brick making into one subject, and the result, of course, is pure unmitigated garbage.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman777 said:

1. When the Ark arrived in the mountains of Ararat? 2. What day was it since the flood began? 3. Where did the Raven go? 4. How did the Olive Tree germinate, grow limbs and put forth leaves, in October? 5. in only 7 days? 6. I think you missed something. Amen?

I think I restrain my imagination, and limit myself to what the text says. That's what I think.

Here are the answers Scripturally.

1. On July 17th the Ark arrived in the mountains of Ararat. Gen 8:4
2. It was the 150th day (24 hour days) since the flood began. The flood began on Feb 17th Gen 7:11 What is really interesting is the the Ark was ALSO above the mountains on Adam's Earth on the SAME 150th day (24 hour days) since the flood began. Gen 7:20-24
3. The Raven flew to the shore of Lake Van and NEVER returned to the Ark. Gen 8:7
4-5. Sorry, I meant December. Gen 8:5 shows that the Ark's window, in the top of the Ark, was opened in October. It was forty days later, in December when the Olive Tree grew in 7 days, in winter. Gen 8:8-10 Noah opened the main door on the Ark on Jan 1st Gen 8:13 and saw that the ground was DRY. He stayed another 50 days before being ordered out of the Ark by God, Himself. Gen 8:14 Can you tell us WHY Noah stayed in the Ark?
6. The above is what you missed and ALL of it is in God's Holy Word. Your false accusation that it's my imagination, is thus soundly REFUTED. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
That is WHY I'm telling you now. Until you leave this Earth, you will be able to tell everyone a Creationist told you this long BEFORE it was discovered by Science.

You keep claiming that you have evidence RIGHT NOW. Is this not the case?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Yes, no one throughout history has understood Genesis until you. If I was a christian I would hope that God would have a better use for his prophets than having them endlessly repeat their opinion about a topic that is basically pointless day in day out on an internet forum.

*Edited

See my last post. It completely refutes (proves wrong) your rant, Scripturally. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Like a lot of creationists, he has succumbed to the temptation to try and prove how "scientific" his theology is. It is like trying to combine cake making and brick making into one subject, and the result, of course, is pure unmitigated garbage.

TRY to refute my last post either Scripturally, Scientifically or Historically or everyone will see that God's Truth is the Truth in every way, no matter your opinon.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
TRY to refute my last post either Scripturally, Scientifically or Historically or everyone will see that God's Truth is the Truth in every way, no matter your opinon.

"That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."--Christopher Hitchens

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
You keep claiming that you have evidence RIGHT NOW. Is this not the case?

Did you see the picture of the evidence which is there right now and has been for 11,000 years, under the volcanic sediment in the biggest Lake in Turkey?, IF so, then try to refute the photographic evidence I posted. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
"That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."--Christopher Hitchens

Old Chris is now a Creationist....or at least that's what he claims at the Judgment. He will be dismissed by the "evidence" of the deeds he did while in the flesh. Where do you suppose he will wind up?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Old Chris is now a Creationist....or at least that's what he claims at the Judgment. He will be dismissed by the "evidence" of the deeds he did while in the flesh. Where do you suppose he will wind up?

Yet another made up claim.

Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟735,303.00
Faith
Humanist
Did you see the picture of the evidence which is there right now and has been for 11,000 years, under the volcanic sediment in the biggest Lake in Turkey?, IF so, then try to refute the photographic evidence I posted. Amen?
How about this picture? Does it show yet another hidden firmament? Maybe Noah's brother parked his ark here.

maracaibo_amo_2017046_lrg.jpg

(Lake Maracaibo in Venezuela - bigger than lake Van)

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Aman777 said:

1. When the Ark arrived in the mountains of Ararat? 2. What day was it since the flood began? 3. Where did the Raven go? 4. How did the Olive Tree germinate, grow limbs and put forth leaves, in October? 5. in only 7 days? 6. I think you missed something. Amen?

Here are the answers Scripturally.

1. On July 17th the Ark arrived in the mountains of Ararat. Gen 8:4
2. It was the 150th day (24 hour days) since the flood began. The flood began on Feb 17th Gen 7:11 What is really interesting is the the Ark was ALSO above the mountains on Adam's Earth on the SAME 150th day (24 hour days) since the flood began. Gen 7:20-24
3. The Raven flew to the shore of Lake Van and NEVER returned to the Ark. Gen 8:7
4-5. Sorry, I meant December. Gen 8:5 shows that the Ark's window, in the top of the Ark, was opened in October. It was forty days later, in December when the Olive Tree grew in 7 days, in winter. Gen 8:8-10 Noah opened the main door on the Ark on Jan 1st Gen 8:13 and saw that the ground was DRY. He stayed another 50 days before being ordered out of the Ark by God, Himself. Gen 8:14 Can you tell us WHY Noah stayed in the Ark?
6. The above is what you missed and ALL of it is in God's Holy Word. Your false accusation that it's my imagination, is thus soundly REFUTED. God Bless you

I think you should know that the Jews didn't use the Roman calendar.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
How about this picture? Does it show yet another hidden firmament? Maybe Noah's brother parked his ark here.

View attachment 207360
(Lake Maracaibo in Venezuela - bigger than lake Van)

No, since it does not match what God told us in Genesis. Neither does it explain HOW prehistoric people suddenly became Humans beginning in the area of Lake Van, Turkey 11,000 years ago. Hint: In order to agree with God's Truth, you must show that even fish cannot survive in your Lake.

Last edited:
Upvote 0