✟263,440.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1 Peter 5:9 (NASB20)
So resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brothers and sisters who are in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What does it mean to resist him firm in your faith, and how is that done….?

It means whatever light, whatever the confession of truth the Lord has revealed to one… That is one’s confession of faith that one is to stand on when the storms from the enemy come… Not to be moved off of that confession of faith even to a hundred or a thousand times of the repeating of that confession… For sooner or later if one does not fail in one’s confession the devil will leave and once again the peace and joy of God will return and all will be light again…

I can only give as examples a few of the confessions the Lord has given to me, they are neither more or less than that which has been revealed to another;

‘God is God, He is good, and He loves’

‘When Jesus died I died’

‘I have died and my life is hid with Christ in God’

‘God what do you say?’

‘What is that to a dead man I follow Christ’

‘What is love, what is righteousness, what is being a peacemaker… ?

One’s confession might or might not be words of scripture but they will all be the truths God has revealed inwardly to the heart….

These truths, these scriptural foundations of one’s faith are that which one is to use when temptations come… For temptations to sin will come, resisting and overcoming them by faith is the path of growing in Christ…

Be blessed in that path of growing…

A fellow grower, Not me