Lompoc
✟16,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe the rapture of the church is so close that we can almost touch it. Having said that, I, as others, I'm sure, don't know how much more we are going to see. I certainly see the collapse of the dollar in full view for sure. I'm thinking only things that have intrinsic value will be worth anything at all such as property and such. This brings me to ask the question: If one is able to pay off debts such as montages even if it will bring hardships, do you think its a good Idea to do so ? Not sure if a disclaimer is needed here LOL, just looking for options from a Christian point of view as to how things might go down.
Thanks!!

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Its always good to be debt free no matter what it is. You free up the money you make to spend it on whatever you want or bank it for a rainy day.

that old saying, worry about today, tomorrow will take care of itself. What seems close can be a 100 years away no one knows the hour or the day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,283.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Recommend financial forums such as Motley Fool to investigate paying off mortage advice.

There is a forum here "'Christian Preppers" that might be of interest.

Searched using "frugal" resulting in hundreds of ideas. Also, would print off latest financial info especially mortgage balance because of the possibility of cyber attacks.

Of course, praying & asking for God's guidance, wisdom, & strength.

Last edited:
Upvote 0