Senior Veteran
Jan 31, 2006
✟10,555.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Any Updates?
*sigh* They really don't make it easy for us. I have gone through so many tests and they require more of me and my husband before they will even put us on a waiting list for a fertility doctor. Several of these tests I have to drive hours to another city, and that clinic is only open at certain hours in the morning. And the sperm count test for my husband has to be done at home and then brought to the hospital during certain hours of the morning and only on certain days of the week. Its just a complete gong show to try to get this done. Its really maddening that they don't make it easier for us. I don't know when I will ever get to do my last 3 tests out of town. Hopefully my husband will do his sperm count test soon since that is a basic one that will really help us figure out what track we need to take. Its inconvenient but at least that one can be done in our city.

I havent let it get me stressed or discouraged so far. I keep thinking, each new month that comes is another opportunity to try again. Another month closer to when it finally happens. But I'm worried that that mindset is starting to waver.

Upvote 0

LovelyWife3

Jun 7, 2014
✟15,130.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I havent let it get me stressed or discouraged so far. I keep thinking, each new month that comes is another opportunity to try again. Another month closer to when it finally happens. But I'm worried that that mindset is starting to waver.[/QUOTE]

Briseis,

I am sorry that this process has been so difficult, I will keep your family in my prayers :prayer: Thank you so much for your words of encouragement that have brought hope to many of us that are TTC. Many blessings.

Upvote 0