London
✟8,551.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Hello, I am Christopher and I wish to explore the Christian faith. Being agnostic, I am still unsure what to believe and not believe - I hope that here I can read what you all have to share. Peace and love to everyone. C

CWalsh2468

Jul 14, 2021
London
✟8,551.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Thank you Anthony, very kind of you. It's quite overwhelming - could you point me in the direction of an interesting thread to start with? C

Hello Christopher
Welcome to CF. It's good to have you join us.
Hope you will enjoy exploring the forums and look forward to reading your posts!

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Thank you Anthony, very kind of you. It's quite overwhelming - could you point me in the direction of an interesting thread to start with? C

I recommend the Testimonies page as a good place to start. There you will read inspiring stories from contributors on how the Christian faith has helped them through their lives.

Testimonies

Then there is a forum called Exploring Christianity where you can read common questions about the Christian faith and where you can share your thoughts.

Exploring Christianity

I hope you enjoy exploring the forums.

Upvote 0

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome, Christopher. I hope you find this place a blessing. Be aware that there are many Atheists here who are continually trying to cast doubt on the Bible and on God. It's hard for me to understand why they are allowed to post on this site, but it is what it is.

I believe many people around the world are realizing that things are taking place in our world they never dreamed possible, and it's causing people to ask questions as never before. The Bible has ALL the answers. The answers are not always lying on the surface...sometimes we have to study hard and pray, and ask God to make it clear to us...and if we are in earnest, He will make everything known to us that is necessary for us to know. We will never know EVERYTHING as we will continue learning throughout ETERNITY in Heaven...so don't feel overwhelmed when you don't have all the answers or can't find the some answers...in God's time, they will be revealed to you.

I believe a principle, a very important principle, to follow is that we are called to WALK IN THE LIGHT....and as we obey God and WALK (or live up to) whatever LIGHT He shines on our pathway, He will give us MORE LIGHT.... If we refuse to walk in the LIGHT He shines on our path today, why should He give us more tomorrow?

May God bless you as you determine to learn all you can about Him and His Word to us. :)

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I am Christopher and I wish to explore the Christian faith. Being agnostic, I am still unsure what to believe and not believe - I hope that here I can read what you all have to share. Peace and love to everyone. C
Pax Christi, Christopher! Welcome!

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian