San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Who knew that the time for me to be taken by the Lord would be so soon? Guess the caregiving lasted for as long as it could huh? As I sit here pondering on my final moments of life and try my best to comfort my wife and our two children, I am at peace knowing that I can face death with a good and clear conscience.

I want to thank everyone here for the discussions, arguments, fights, as iron sharpens iron. And I want to thank Christian Forums for creating this space for me to share my thoughts and work, regardless of what others may think of it.

We don't know one another except through the saving blood of Christ...and while I haven't attained anywhere near the years of my parents or grandparents, and their ancestors before them: I pray that my death serves as a reality check to all brothers and sisters that the promise of God to Adam and Eve in Eden is real. And I'd like to say that wherever one is in their walk with the Lord remember:

God has given us the freewill to do as we please, and at the end of all things we will be raised from the dead and held accountable for all the good and evil done in this life.

As you watch this video on the Final Judgment which side do you want yourselves to be on brothers and sisters? If it is with God in Eternal Happiness and Rest then let that be what sobers you up and drives you to valiantly and bravely fight and die defending the Word of God which is true:

These things will happen very soon and the time is drawing near quickly. Do not let the Enemy fool you into being comforted by the things of this world which will not last forever but be burned up in the flames with the Devil and his angels.

With Love and Peace in the Name of Yeshua the Messiah the Son of God,

Your brother Humble Penny

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Who knew that the time for me to be taken by the Lord would be so soon?

I had no idea. I've really enjoyed your time with us. You will be missed.

My prayers go out to your family.

I thank you and our Father in heaven for our time together.

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I had no idea. I've really enjoyed your time with us. You will be missed.

My prayers go out to your family.

I thank you and our Father in heaven for our time together.
Praise and blessings be to YHWH Most High the Eternal God brother. I pray that my work shared with you all will help and others will be able to build upon it...my spirit is getting weaker...this will be my final post...

May the Lord Guide All who view this. Shalom and Amen.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Praise and blessings be to YHWH Most High the Eternal God brother. I pray that my work shared with you all will help and others will be able to build upon it...my spirit is getting weaker...this will be my final post...

You have given us much.

Praise and blessings to YHWH.

Shalom Brother.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-
Want to say i have enjoyed your topics you have posted concerning God's creation. You know the truth and will eventually be able know it fully without having to fight through satan's deceptions.

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Who knew that the time for me to be taken by the Lord would be so soon? Guess the caregiving lasted for as long as it could huh? As I sit here pondering on my final moments of life and try my best to comfort my wife and our two children, I am at peace knowing that I can face death with a good and clear conscience.

I want to thank everyone here for the discussions, arguments, fights, as iron sharpens iron. And I want to thank Christian Forums for creating this space for me to share my thoughts and work, regardless of what others may think of it.

We don't know one another except through the saving blood of Christ...and while I haven't attained anywhere near the years of my parents or grandparents, and their ancestors before them: I pray that my death serves as a reality check to all brothers and sisters that the promise of God to Adam and Eve in Eden is real. And I'd like to say that wherever one is in their walk with the Lord remember:

God has given us the freewill to do as we please, and at the end of all things we will be raised from the dead and held accountable for all the good and evil done in this life.

As you watch this video on the Final Judgment which side do you want yourselves to be on brothers and sisters? If it is with God in Eternal Happiness and Rest then let that be what sobers you up and drives you to valiantly and bravely fight and die defending the Word of God which is true:

These things will happen very soon and the time is drawing near quickly. Do not let the Enemy fool you into being comforted by the things of this world which will not last forever but be burned up in the flames with the Devil and his angels.

With Love and Peace in the Name of Yeshua the Messiah the Son of God,

Your brother Humble Penny

(I just saw this.) Dear brother, much love and grace and peace to you through our Lord Jesus Christ.
With sadness and respect.

Peace to You [with lyrics for congregations]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I have a prayer.

I pray that our heavenly Father heals you, through the Way, the Truth, and the Life, to be restored, with your gifts, to your family at home, and your family here at CF.

To the esteem of YHWH.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Paul4JC
Upvote 0