Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Any movie by either Mel Brooks or Woody Allen.
The Passenger
The English Patient

I made the mistake of watching "The Elephant Man", which was an awesome move, then watching the bonus features. Come to find out that Mel Brooks was a 'covert' producer. His reasoning was that, if his name was attached to the credits, people would not take it seriously. He was right. It's got Mel Brooks written all over it, even though it's serious film. I don't think I'll ever be able to watch it the same way again... :(

Upvote 0

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Braveheart (I've still never finished it, and I've tried about 100 times now)
Frozen (seen it, it was fine, but boy am I glad I don't have young kids...)
Passion of the Christ (never seen it, never will. period.)

I think there's a few others but I can't think of them at the moment.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,175,869.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I managed to watch the full movie of Braveheart, and it's better than I remembered. Certainly not the greatest film of all time, but it's not bad.

Not sure why I hated it in the past.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Norge

Jul 2, 2015
California
✟15,128.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Avatar. It was Dances With Wolves, but with aliens. Good special effects, but a predictable and unoriginal plot.

Black Swan. It was basically just Natalie Portman running around and looking terrified for two hours, with a bit of ballet mixed in.

Anything with Melissa McCarthy. She plays the same character in every movie, and it isn't appealing in any of them. The only good movie she's been in was Bridesmaids, and that's only because she wasn't the main character.

Upvote 0

J. Bleize

Jul 12, 2015
✟15,999.00
Country
Croatia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
All films.
Although the Shawshank Redemption was okay.
But all films.
Especially those that follow the same plot:
All horror films: *white family moves into new home* *strange events occur* *white family pretends to refuse to accept the fact that strange events are occurring, even though it's obvious that they are just bad actors within bad actors* *strange events become strangely supernatural* *white family pretends to refuse to believe in the supernatural with some unconvincing acting within some unconvincing acting* *strange and supernatural events turn out to be strange and supernatural events* *white family gets scared of strange and supernatural events* *white family moves again or gets killed* *no one has any sympathy for white family*
The Divergent Maze Games film was overrated. It's actually three separate films (and their sequels) which are so similar that they could just as well have been one film. All three films follow the exact same plot with the exact same characters and ideas.
All films must die.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums