Fight 77 Never Crashed Into The Pentagon

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Trogdor:

Using E=mc2 to calculate the energy expended in a Jetliner crash??

I knew I felt a disturbance in the force when this was posted – as if thousands of engineers and physicists had all cried out at once, and then were silenced.

Yes! If you have one argument against using the Relativity Equation to calculate the “Energy” released from the 200,000 pound “Mass” being utterly ‘Destroyed,’ then by all means step up to the plate and take a few swings! :0) I will try to break the logic down into simple terms for those confused by this approach:

The Official Cover Story says a real 100-Ton Jetliner passed through the E-Ring wall (pic) to completely disappear from existence, before the “M” (Mass = 200,000 pounds) could exist the C-Ring Wall just 220 feet away (diagram)!! Since the trajectory angel is 45 degrees from the south (pic), then we extend that dimension to 330 feet for a 100-Ton Jetliner crashing at a whopping 530 miles per hour. Do the math for yourself to realize the Official Story says the entire 200,000 pounds vanished into thin air in just .39 seconds, because there is no sign of any 200,000 pounds exiting the C-Ring wall other than a little 8 to 10-feet diameter exit hole (far right). Therefore, either come up with 200,000 pounds of crashed Jetliner in one form (solid or liquid) or another, OR you must find some way of reducing the “M” (Mass) value to ‘zero.’

The Official Story says all of that “M” (Mass) was converted into “E” (Energy), because that is the only value besides the speed of light squared (C2) on the other side of the equation (E=MC²). :0)

TimelineIndex.com

E = MC2, Relativity Theory, Einstein >
goto.gif

Einstein reported a remarkable consequence of his special theory of relativity: if a body emits a certain amount of energy, then the mass of that body must decrease by a proportionate amount. Meanwhile he wrote a friend, "The relativity principle in connection with the Maxwell equations demands that the mass is a direct measure for the energy contained in bodies; light transfers mass... This thought is amusing and infectious, but I cannot possibly know whether the good Lord does not laugh at it and has led me up the garden path." Einstein and many others were soon convinced of its truth. The relationship is expressed as an equation: E=mc².
You cannot show anyone on earth where the 200,000 pound “M” (Mass) might be found AND you cannot explain where all the “E” (Energy) went, because no 100-Ton Jetliner ever crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11 (CNN News) or any other day. Period! The ‘deluding influence’ forcing people to ‘believe what is false’ (2Thes 2:11) is very powerful indeed . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Zap:

I feel I have gained enough understanding of Terral's mind to answer for him. Planted. Planted Planted

I'd make an awesome truther.

Bullony. Go back up to the Opening Post and try to give us 'your' Debunker (heh) version supported by that much evidence.

I will not repeat AGAIN that a real Jet 'did' impact the Pentagon (my thread again) at exactly 9:36:27 AM (second attack = bottom pic), so NONE of the plane parts were PLANTED. A real 911Truther Mr. Zap is NOT . . .

Where is 'Zap's evidence' to support the Official Cover Story LIE? We might die of old age waiting for this Debunker to present that kind of case. :0)

GL,

Terral

Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Todd:

Time and time and time again I come to a Todd Post and he has NO PICTURES of AA77 crashed anywhere, as if a 100-Ton Jetliner is going to vanish into thin air. What a comedian! :0)

You are definitely missing something. There is nothing scientific in believing Flight 77 didn't crash into the Pentagon. There are no valid scientific arguments to support such a notion, whatsoever.

Let’s see how many ‘negative’ concepts Mr. Todd here can cram into three completely ridiculous assertions:

“You are definitely missing something. There is nothing (1) scientific in believing Flight 77 didn’t (2) crash into the Pentagon. There are no (3) valid scientific arguments to support that notion, whatsoever.”

Lord-Have-Mercy . . . We have pictures (pic and pic) showing the very same E-Ring wall standing intact, AFTER your Official Cover Story says a real 100-Ton Jetliner did one of these numbers (pic) going 530 miles per hour. The scientific photographic evidence says No 100-Ton Jetliner Crashed Here. Period!

Perhaps you've never checked out the evidences for Flight 77 crashing there.

More NONSENSE. Perhaps Todd can begin hauling out that evidence and stop talking in circles . . .

Have you seen the wreckage, all of which match a Boeing 757?

There is No Boeing Jetliner debris at the Pentagon! Period. We do have evidence of a painted-up A-3 Sky Warrior (link) found at this Pentagon Crime Scene.

Have you read the more than 100 eyewitness testimonies?

Todd is going to question us to death about matters he knows NOTHING about, because he has NO EVIDENCE that a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed at the Pentagon. Period!

Do you realize that all but 11 people were positively identified through DNA? There is plenty more than that to support it.

Talk, talk and more talk . . . Show us your pictures of AA77 crashed anywhere. GL, because none exist . . .

No, and there's nothing wrong with questioning what you're told by the Government or the media.

Really? Perhaps Todd (pic) should try doing that just once in his life . . .

But there is a limit in which honest questions turn into willful denial, and most of the Truthers here crossed that line a long time ago.

More talk, talk and nothing but Todd’s talk with no EVIDENCE for anything. This guy just pulls out a new sheet of paper to be talking aimlessly without ever addressing the mountain of EVIDENCE standing against his Official Cover Story position. That is really quite sad actually . . .

If you believe Flight 77 didn't crash at the Pentagon because you've only seen Truther info and don't really know any better, then that's one thing.

Listen to this guy! What a joke! Todd listens to ‘debunkers’ (heh) without ever addressing the EVIDENCE standing against his feeble position.

pentfacadebig.jpg

This is the E-Ring wall standing tall ‘after’ the 9/11 attacks! Okay, so where did the 100-Ton Jetliner go? :0)

holeprofile.jpg

This is a picture of the rear C-Ring wall standing just 220 feet away from the outer E-Ring wall, so where is the evidence of a crashed 100-Ton Jetliner? :0) Todd has no intention of even trying to explain his Official Cover Story position, but he sure does ask a lot of questions. :0)

But if you've seen the multiple pieces of wreckage and compared it to a Boeing 757, read the more than 100 eyewitness statements . . .

In other words, Todd is encouraging you to ‘go elsewhere’ and look around, because he has NO EVIDENCE and NO CASE for anything. Todd wants you to completely ignore THE EVIDENCE that a 100-Ton Jetliner cannot fit into the little 18-feet 3-inch E-Ring entry hole! :0)

NoWayBaby.jpg

Okay Todd, show us how your 100-Ton Jetliner passed over those cable spools going 530 miles per hour (heh) to disappear inside the little bitty hole. :0)

. . . read about the forensics investigation and know that all but 11 people were positively identified by DNA analysis (with help from the victims' familites),

Heh . . . In other words, ignore the obvious physical EVIDENCE that no 100-Ton Jetliner ever crashed here, but run through some doctored forensic evidence to draw conclusions about where that Jetliner might have crashed! This is ridiculous . . .

. . . seen the light poles that were knocked down (and impaled an automobile on the highway), seen the airport video of the hijackers, read the hijackers histories,

Heh . . . Todd wants you to go and read hijacker stories, but never ask him to produce one time-change part (story) or one picture of AA77 (none exist) crashed anywhere. :0)

. . . read about the flight path (including the loop to correct almost overshooting the Pentagon) and even thought for a few seconds on what faking such a scenario would entail......and you STILL believe a plane didn't hit the Pentagon?

A Jet ‘did’ hit the Pentagon at exactly 9:36:27 AM (second attack), but that was no AA77 or any 100-Ton Jetliner.

Well, in that case, you deserve the harshest ridicule a person can withstand. And more.

Let me get this straight: Todd offers up a bunch of ridiculous ‘talk’ without producing one shred of evidence that AA77 crashed ANYWHERE, but he has earned the right to play Mr. Troll (heh) and ridicule you for refusing to believe HIS NONSENSE. :0) The reason this guy wears that avatar (pic) is because someone (not giving names) is nothing more than a joke . . .

Someone came along and deluded him with all of this ‘talk’ and ‘empty rhetoric,’ so he really thinks you should fall for the same NONSENSE . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Todd:

I told you I wasn't going to waste any more time on your trolling, Trash Truck. Go get banned.

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

What? No Official Cover Story 'Evidence'??? :0) That's right. This kind of "talk" is definitely cheap . . . and not really funny at all . . .

GL,

Terral

Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Douger:

Well seeing how it looks more and more certain that a plane did hit the pentagon, all I'm wondering now is how did it bore through the protective wall and then blowup inside, it seems rather missile like to me.

Tim Roemer Indiana Congressman

CNN Transcripts

ROEMER said:
There was -- there were many times, Miles, that you were afraid. You were -- you were worried, especially when I was standing in front of the Pentagon that night, seeing one of our fortresses pried open by a missile, an airplane, thinking about the number of people that probably died on the plane and on the ground, thinking about if they could hit our Pentagon, what else could they do? And then turning around and looking into the lights that were still there, seeing the thousands of Americans lined up -- urban rescue people, fire people, people from the Pentagon, all pitching in to help.

Remember again that Donald Rumsfeld admitted that the Pentagon was struck by ‘a missile’ to Parade Magazine on 9/12 (link).

We also have a ton of witnesses saying a missile struck the Pentagon:

Missile Witnesses

According to the news reports, the action of the plane that hit the Pentagon was quite in keeping with the above described "smart missile guidance system."
These “Witnesses Link Missile To Parts Found At Pentagon On 9/11.”

Groups.Google.com

Missile & remote control systems added to small jets before 9-11; same parts found at Pentagon

Two civilian defense contractor employees--told to remain silent--say other workers quietly retro-fitted missile and remote control systems
onto A-3 jets at Colorado public airport prior to September 11
(see story here) when similar A-3 parts much smaller than a Boeing 757 were found at Pentagon.
Tons and tons of people have conclusive evidence that ‘a missile’ struck the Pentagon on 9/11, which is the primary reason that the pictures (pic and pic and pic) show what appears to be ‘missile damage’ in the first place.

Bedoper.com/Eastman

Lon Rains Editor, Space News, was driving up Interstate 395 from Springfield to downtown Washington. I heard a very loud, quick whooshing sound that began behind me and stopped suddenly in front of me and to my left. In fractions of a second I heard the impact and an explosion. The next thing I saw was the fireball. I was convinced it was a missile. It came in so fast it sounded nothing like an airplane.
Here are some pictures of that plane in a dive timed perfectly to coincide with the real Pentagon attack by the small plane with a missile.
The reason these people draw my same conclusions (my Pentagon Timeline OP) is because they actually carried out their own Pentagon Investigation to deduce these things FROM THE EVIDENCE.

Could there have been some kind of device inside the plane? dunno, just wondering.
Yes! The DoD Painted-Up Jet was a flying BOMB that exploded against the E-Ring wall between Column Line (CL) 9 and CL 13 (pic), at the second story concrete slab elevation (=first pic) at exactly 9:36:27 AM (bottom pic). That is the very reason you see tiny bits of little plane evidence (pic and pic) scattered all over the place. The key to solving this case is realizing we have been looking at ‘two attacks’ all along (my “Two Attack” LetsRoll thread).

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Purple:

To all those who have nothing to offer but cheap ridicule, please post no longer. Your ridicule does not substitute for reason. If you dispute something with a claim of your own, substantiate it, but don't bother posting if your posts are nothing but cheap shots at people with different opinions.

Amen brother! <staff edit>

&#8220;For we hear that some among you are leading an undisciplined life, doing no work at all, but acting like busybodies.&#8221; 2Thessalonians 3:11.

&#8220;At the same time they also learn to be idle, as they go around from house to house [thread to thread]; and not merely idle, but also gossips and busybodies, talking about things not proper to mention.&#8221; 1Timothy 5:13.
Some folks simply have far too much time on their hands and would rather chuck stones a members that &#8216;have&#8217; spent years investigating theses 9/11 attacks. If anyone has a case &#8216;for or against&#8217; the OP hypothesis that AA77 DID NOT Crash into the Pentagon, then please offer up that evidence right away. However, if your intention is to throw stones at other members for simply holding opposing views, then please take up your rightful position among the &#8216;readers&#8217; of these 911Truth Discussions. God bless you and thanks a bunch,

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Ampoliros:

Hi Terral, I have a couple questions:

Sure! A man after my own heart! Ask away. :0)

1) What sort of damage should have arisen if a 757 crashed into the Pentagon?

Damage? :0) Let’s look at the real pictures again:

NoPlaneHere.jpg

pentmorris.jpg

Let’s talk about the damage a real 100-Ton Jetliner might do to the Pentagon, when someone produces one engine or part connected to any real 100-Ton Jetliner. The right question is: What kind of evidence should have arisen if a 757 crashed into the Pentagon? The answer is: I expect to see Boeing 757 parts scattered from one side of the Pentagon to the other side and back again. :0) Whether your equation says a real 100 Ton Jetliner releases 2 million, or 3 million, of 4 million Kilojoules of kinetic energy is irrelevant to the discussion, until someone here can account for that “M” (Mass) coming out the backside of the C-Ring wall just 220 feet away:

bigCringhole.jpg

You can see straight through the E-Ring wall windows some 220 feet away from this ‘single’ C-Ring exit hole, but there is no sign of any 100-Ton Jetliner! If anyone here has one explanation for how a real 100-Ton Jetliner passed through this building and out this little 10-feet diameter exit hole, while leaving NO SIGNS of any ‘evidence,’ then by golly this is your grand opportunity! There are MANY arguments against the Official Cover Story, but one is that the second story concrete slab remains intact throughout most of the building. Again, you are looking at an exit hole that is no taller than just 8 to 10 feet and your 100-Ton Jetliner is over four stories tall! If a real Jetliner crashed through this building, then we should be looking at MASSIVE damage ‘and’ real crash debris that finally stopped after exiting the far side of the Pentagon. Remember that this bad boy was supposedly going 530 miles per hour, but suddenly disappeared before hitting this C-Ring wall just 220 feet away. :0) The Jetliner is 155 feet long (for God’s sake), which means the tail would enter the E-Ring wall (never happened) just one tenth of a second before the nose section struck the rear C-Ring wall. The Bushie Administration is ‘saying’ that a Jetliner crashed here, so the FBI could assume Federal Jurisdiction and the ‘investigation’ would be run by the same Inside-Job bad guys that pulled this off in the first place.

Should there have been more damage? Less damage? Why?

Of course there should have been FAR more damage than we see in the photographs, because real 100-Ton Jetliner crashes (pic) leave tons and tons and tons of debris. Think about this very carefully: If AA77 was really “Destroyed” (NTSB Report), then how did that happen without inflicting MUCH more damage to the rear C-Ring wall (pic) just 220 feet away? :0) We have no “M” (Mass) coming out the E-Ring wall (engines, fuselage, landing gear, etc.), because nothing like that struck the E-Ring wall either . . . Too simple . . . Your problem is that MANY people want to believe the Official Cover Story LIE, when the ‘evidence’ is simply saying something else . . .

2) What exactly are you looking for in terms of "one picture of Flight 77 crashed outside the Pentagon"? The plane just prior to impact? The explosion after impact? The debris?

Anything! Show us the two Rolls-Royce Engines like this:

4.jpg

This Jetliner obviously crashed, so that the engine tumbled far from the original crash location (pic), but guess what? We have the cotton picking engine!

image54.jpg

Here again we have the engine from a crashed Jetliner that is less than half the size of AA77, but these massive engines are indestructible and should be found in a crash taking place at A BUILDING.

image37.jpg

image90.jpg

image95.jpg

I expect to see pictures of tons and tons and tons of Jetliner debris laid out in hangers part of a ‘real’ Jetliner Crash Investigation. Head out onto the internet and find something like that for either this AA77 case or the Flight 93 (empty hole) case. :0) Guess what? No 100-Ton Jetliner crashed there either and ‘this’ supposedly happened! What you have here is a LOT of people believing 100-Ton Jetliners crashed where there is NO EVIDENCE that any real Jetliner crashed there at all. If AA77 and Flight 93 really crashed in those locations, then we would have tons and tons and tons of evidence to support that position, which we simply do not have in our possession. The reason you must ask about ‘damage’ to a building is because of the lack of any crashed Jetliner at these locations . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
May 26, 2004
Cape Breton
✟740,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
To all those who have nothing to offer but cheap ridicule, please post no longer. Your ridicule does not substitute for reason. If you dispute something with a claim of your own, substantiate it, but don't bother posting if your posts are nothing but cheap shots at people with different opinions.

Is that an order sir? :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums