United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No need, three pages of Bla Bla Bla.

Too bad. Few people disagreed with you. They PM me and appreciated it.

Nope, The Fig Tree was Israel becoming a nation again in 1948.

I am not surprised that many people believe that, including myself in the past. I know for a fact that your position isn't correct from my years on Scripture by Grace of God. Not Jerusalem Post.

Between 1943 and 1952, all of the coun-trees surrounding Israel also became nations again after many years of hyber-nation. All within five years of the Fig-Tree.

Not according to Scripture

The only standing fruitful Vine and Fig free is the church, the only visible Kingdom of heaven on earth today. It's not national Israel, as they are no longer the representation of the Kingdom of God on earth. You'd do well to actually start READING the Holy Bible, rather than parroting Judaic/Premillennial tradition or United Nations Articles.

Matthew 21:38-41
  • "But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
  • And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
  • When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
  • They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons."
God lets His vineyard to other husbandmen (church). So how is it STILL National Israel?! That theory makes no sense when you actually read scripture.

Matthew 21:42-43
  • "Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
  • Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."
Wasn't it the Church who brought forth the fruits (Gentiles being saved) for the past almost 2,000 years. How can God say the Kingdom is taken from national Israel and given to a nation that brings forth fruit? Can National Israel the Vine be given away? Can National Israel the Fig Tree be given away to another nation to bring forth fruit? You sir Err, not knowing the Scriptures. Or, not wanting to know them.

Luke 3:8-9
  • "Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
  • And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire."
Those are God's Words, not mine! Not Premillennial and Dispensational propaganda! Can the Axe be laid to the Fig Tree that wasn't bearing fruit, and you continue to parrot that even though it didn't bear fruit, it's still not cut down? Hello? Does that make sense when compared with God's Word?

Matthew 21:19
  • "And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away."
Which Fig Tree is Christ declaring that no fruit will ever grow upon it if National Israel is the Fig Tree? You do not make any sense! Forever is a long time and Israel 1943-1956 does NOT qualify!

So the question is, is the fig tree of Matthew 24 the Israel of God, or Israel according to the flesh, which you call National Israel?

The Lord judges!

Upvote 0