✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Texas border agents seize over $1M in alleged fentanyl

at the Pharr International Bridges Cargo Facility in Texas has intercepted over a million dollars in alleged fentanyl.

The ingredients to cook fentanyl is shipped to Mexico from China. It's smuggled across the democrats' open border and used to kill tens of thousands of americans.

The democrats don't want to talk about this. I say that only because I never see them on any media outlet speak about the problem or speak of anything to do about the problem.

This crisis has to be manufactured. It must be a very well planned manufactured crisis the kill americans, and it is working very well. The only conclusion I can make is that when you vote for a democrat, you vote for these manufactured crisis that they will ignore and make like there is no problem. You know, kinda like inflation. Biden said, what inflation?

What fentanyl crisis? what open border? what inflation? etc...

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟231,093.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This seizure of fentanyl at the border proves that there's no open border and that efforts are being made to stop the flow of drugs into the country.

Upvote 0

stone

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2005
Everywhere
✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If you think fentanyl is merely a U.S. problem due to border policy, you are probably going to want to check this out for worldwide fentanyl deaths by country.

I'm very well aware that it is a global problem.

The cartels are cooking it up in Mexico and creating it to appear as candy. Kids all across the country die everyday from it. Democrats stopping construction of a border wall are contributing to the spreading of the poisonings of Americans and everyone else here who aren't Americans.

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟231,093.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Democrats stopping construction of a border wall are contributing to the spreading of the poisonings of Americans and everyone else here who aren't Americans.
Just 0.02% of the people arrested by Border Patrol for crossing illegally possessed any fentanyl whatsoever. Most Fentanyl enters the country through legal border crossings, so a wall would have very little affect on preventing it from coming in.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This seizure of fentanyl at the border proves that there's no open border and that efforts are being made to stop the flow of drugs into the country.
so if one out of 10,000 is discovered and stopped that is going to effectively protect the people in our nation. seriously, look at the number of dead kids look at the trend and look when it started, then come to an informed conclusion.

• Useful
Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟231,093.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
so if one out of 10,000 is discovered and stopped that is going to effectively protect the people in our nation. seriously, look at the number of dead kids look at the trend and look when it started, then come to an informed conclusion.
The latest spike in Fentanyl deaths began around 2020 during the Trump administration which continued into the Biden administration. Since February we have started to see a decline in overdose deaths which tells me that the government appears to be taking the issue seriously and is taking steps to combat it.

fentanyl2.jpg

fentanyl trend.jpg

Products - Vital Statistics Rapid Release - Provisional Drug Overdose Data

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm very well aware that it is a global problem.

The cartels are cooking it up in Mexico and creating it to appear as candy. Kids all across the country die everyday from it. Democrats stopping construction of a border wall are contributing to the spreading of the poisonings of Americans and everyone else here who aren't Americans.
They bring most of it across the border thru checkpoints.
Fact-checking Trump team: most drugs enter U.S. through ports of entry

Perhaps if our electorate would demand immigration reform from congressional members instead of reelecting those who refuse to work on this difficult problem America would see a decrease in these issues. Every administration this century has passed the buck on this difficult problem. Blame democrats exclusively if you like, but the reality is we all share blame for this continuing issue. Democrats, Republicans and voters.

• Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Wait, the republicans have been telling us that illegal aliens are bringing it in? Now we find that's all wrong?

And how exactly does one intercept such contraband with "open borders?"

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The latest spike in Fentanyl deaths began around 2020 during the Trump administration which continued into the Biden administration. Since February we have started to see a decline in overdose deaths which tells me that the government appears to be taking the issue seriously and is taking steps to combat it.

View attachment 322096

View attachment 322095
Products - Vital Statistics Rapid Release - Provisional Drug Overdose Data
Americans suffer deadly fentanyl overdoses in record numbers
Fentanyl overdoses killing thousands of Americans: what’s fueling the rise?

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟231,093.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
These links don't contradict the information in my post, except I should have said since March we have started to see a decline in overdose deaths rather than February. The numbers found in the second link came directly from the link to the CDC I provided. The quote below is from your link.

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that more than 108,000 people in the U.S. died of drug overdoses between February 2021 and February 2022. Of those, more than 70% involved fentanyl and other synthetic opioids."

Your article was based on data available two months ago. Below is an article from last week.

"According to new data from the CDC that says 108,000 people have died of an overdose in the 12 months ending in May 2022. That's down from the record high of 110,000 ending in March. More than 2-thirds of the deaths are due to synthetic opioids, including Fentanyl."

Drug overdose deaths lower but remain near record levels, according to CDC data

fen2.jpg

“The data released by the CDC today continue to show signs of hope as overdose deaths have decreased slightly from last month’s data. But our work is far from over. That’s why this Administration is focused on implementing the President’s Strategy to break the supply of illicit drugs like fentanyl, prevent overdoses and poisonings, and expand access to care for substance use disorder. We also need Congress to act this year to remove barriers to effective treatment and provide communities the additional resources they need to save lives.”

Statement from Dr. Rahul Gupta on Today’s CDC Overdose Death Data - ONDCP - The White House

Hopefully this trend will continue.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It appears that Fentanyl deaths exploded around 2016:
18744.jpeg

Part of it is simply the fact that cartels find fentanyl more profitable. And part of it was the lack of enforcement by the Trump administration, which focused on illegal aliens coming to work, with less attention on drug smuggling.

It's going to be harder to fix than it would have been to prevent.

• Agree
Reactions: JosephZ
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Reactions: JosephZ
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
These links don't contradict the information in my post, except I should have said since March we have started to see a decline in overdose deaths rather than February. The numbers found in the second link came directly from the link to the CDC I provided. The quote below is from your link.

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that more than 108,000 people in the U.S. died of drug overdoses between February 2021 and February 2022. Of those, more than 70% involved fentanyl and other synthetic opioids."

Your article was based on data available two months ago. Below is an article from last week.

"According to new data from the CDC that says 108,000 people have died of an overdose in the 12 months ending in May 2022. That's down from the record high of 110,000 ending in March. More than 2-thirds of the deaths are due to synthetic opioids, including Fentanyl."

Drug overdose deaths lower but remain near record levels, according to CDC data

View attachment 322119

“The data released by the CDC today continue to show signs of hope as overdose deaths have decreased slightly from last month’s data. But our work is far from over. That’s why this Administration is focused on implementing the President’s Strategy to break the supply of illicit drugs like fentanyl, prevent overdoses and poisonings, and expand access to care for substance use disorder. We also need Congress to act this year to remove barriers to effective treatment and provide communities the additional resources they need to save lives.”

Statement from Dr. Rahul Gupta on Today’s CDC Overdose Death Data - ONDCP - The White House

Hopefully this trend will continue.
Overdose deaths involving fentanyl are on the rise among American teens. According to experts, contributors to this increase include mental health effects of COVID-19 and the proliferation of fentanyl in the U.S. street drug supply. Fentanyl Deaths On The Rise Among Teens In 2022 - Addiction Resource

• Informative
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,580.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Texas border agents seize over $1M in alleged fentanyl

at the Pharr International Bridges Cargo Facility in Texas has intercepted over a million dollars in alleged fentanyl.

The ingredients to cook fentanyl is shipped to Mexico from China. It's smuggled across the democrats' open border and used to kill tens of thousands of americans.

The democrats don't want to talk about this. I say that only because I never see them on any media outlet speak about the problem or speak of anything to do about the problem.

This crisis has to be manufactured. It must be a very well planned manufactured crisis the kill americans, and it is working very well. The only conclusion I can make is that when you vote for a democrat, you vote for these manufactured crisis that they will ignore and make like there is no problem. You know, kinda like inflation. Biden said, what inflation?

What fentanyl crisis? what open border? what inflation? etc...
I love how you start with a massive seizure of fentanyl and then end with a claim that we have an open border.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I love how you start with a massive seizure of fentanyl and then end with a claim that we have an open border.

Yeah, that one struck me as rather humorous. I'm not sure they even realize the irony there.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
maybe it would be understandable if we look at it this way, if we normally catch about 10 of the drugs entering our country it is quite logical that if the amount of drugs entering our nation dramatically increases as it has that 10% is going to represent an impressive number, perspective is everything.

Upvote 0

DaveISBA

Mar 1, 2020
Richmond
✟33,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Just 0.02% of the people arrested by Border Patrol for crossing illegally possessed any fentanyl whatsoever. Most Fentanyl enters the country through legal border crossings, so a wall would have very little affect on preventing it from coming in.
I'm sure those who have lost family members will take comfort in the knowledge that most Fentanyl enters the country through legal border crossings! 0.02% of the people arrested possessed any fentany? What's the % of the ones that are not arrested and get away? Legal crossing or not they are still mules!

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
maybe it would be understandable if we look at it this way, if we normally catch about 10 of the drugs entering our country it is quite logical that if the amount of drugs entering our nation dramatically increases as it has that 10% is going to represent an impressive number, perspective is everything.

What is clear is that the "open borders" story is inconsistent with such busts on the border. The people who are promoting that story know it's false, and don't care,if they can just get gullible people to believe it.

• Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm sure those who have lost family members will take comfort in the knowledge that most Fentanyl enters the country through legal border crossings!

Good point. Instead of demonizing illegal aliens coming here to work or find refuge from oppressive governments, we should be focusing on the ways that the drugs are actually coming in. Building a wall was a massive waste of resources when we should have been concerned about drug smuggling.

And now, we are paying the price for that foolishness.
Legal crossing or not they are still mules!

Yep. Hopefully, Biden will do bettet than Trump did.

Upvote 0